8 𝕤𝕒𝕤𝕦𝕜𝕖.

1180 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤.
🌓

𝑆𝑎𝑠𝑢𝑘𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 17 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑒𝑓𝑡 𝐾𝑜𝑛𝑜ℎ𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑘𝑢𝑟𝑒.

,,Oh my God, thank you so much Kankuro!"- I said holding flowers in front of me with a smile.

,,I-it's really nothing Y/N.. Anyways, I have to go, hope you have a good day."-he said scratching the back of his neck, as he blushed. I wished him great day too, and he left, while I closed the door.

I smiled, smelling the flowers, his crush on me was so obvious. For a few months it has been like this, and I wish I could just let myself be with him but I simply can't after having those beautiful nightmares haunt me all night.

Flashback

,,I promise.''-he said looking at me, with his black eyes. He gave me his word, and worst of everything is that I don't know if he kept it. After that, I felt sudden lack of warmth on my body. It became really cold for July night, but that was last thing on my mind.

My chest started to ache, and I just fell down on the cold stone, feeling pain spreading throughout my body. I let it all out, since he didn't want to remember me crying last time he saw me.

I didn't know why this hit me so hard, I knew he was leaving for a month now, and of course I kept it as a secret.

End of Flashback

We finally started dating, officially. I feel really happy for Kankuro, and I suppose my feelings will grow through out time.

I unlocked the door, sighing. I could feel my vision being slightly blurred from how tired I was.

I went to my room. When I opened the door, I heard chuckle. I froze in spot, already grabbing kunai, ready to attack.

,,Come here, you aren't scared, right?''-deep voice said calmly. I opened the door, which revealed tall man standing in the middle of the room.

He wasn't dressed as thief, in fact he was actually normally clothed.

I felt confused. He sighed, turning to face me slowly.

This is Sasuke now?

,,Breathe.''-he said, but I think I just forgot how to. I don't know, where to start. His body, his hair, his arms, he had changed so much, I-

,,Don't you recognize me, Y/N?''-he said looking in my eyes and slightly smirked.

I was speechless, but what should I even say?

,,You are back..''-I barely said.

He chuckled softly, and got up, taking a step towards me. I flinched back. He looked at me, like I did something funny.

,,Oh. I forgot, you had a boyfriend, I'm sorry.''-he said taking a seat back on my bed, closing his eyes.
How does he know, I had a boyfriend? Since when is he here?

,,I do have a boyfriend.''-I stated looking at him. He chuckled in an instant at my words.

,,What did you do to him, Sasuke?''-I said, surprising myself at how calm I sounded.

,,What would you do if I told you that you don't anymore?''-he said still looking at me. I looked down.

Now, I really felt my eyes burning. He got up and took a step towards me, again, but this time I just stayed still, afraid of what will happen if I don't.

He wrapped his arms around me gently, and placed his head on mine. His body felt so warm against mine, it reminded me of that night.

,,I broke the promise.''-I said quietly, ashamed of myself. He nodded.

,,I know.''

,,But you're still not allowed to do something like that. ''-he said right after.

I nodded and wrapped my arms around his neck, as I closed my eyes, deeply inhaling his scent.

We stayed like that for a few minutes, when he lifted up my chin and looked me straight into the eyes.

,,You wouldn't dare to do anything immature like that again Y/N, would you?''- he asked me, while gently stroking my cheek. I just shook my head in inability to say anything.

,,Go pack things that are in the most importance currently.''- he told me, and as I was about to leave my room, his voice stopped me.

,,Before you try anything stupid, ask yourself would you like to spend the rest of your life in a basement.''

- 𝑣𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑢𝑠