12 𝕤𝕒𝕤𝕦𝕜𝕖.

7000 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤.
🌑

𝐵𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑, 𝑔𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑣𝑖𝑜𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒, 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑠𝑎𝑑𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠.

𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑦 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑟.

Sasuke's POV:

I sighed standing on a high building near Konoha, looking up at moon. It was so bright, making perfect contrast to the cloudy, dark sky above me.

Without stars, so alluring to look at, almost drawing all of my attention to it, taking any worries of my mind, making me feel peaceful.

I looked down, behind me seeing empty streets, all lights were off, silence being only thing I could hear and think of.

Yet, she was trying hard to take lead of me, again. I can try and forgive, but I could never bring myself to forget, as much as I like to think I do.

I felt myself slightly smile thinking of how would she, sit here, right in front of me, talking about how she got me to smile then, quietly giggling to herself, as if she accomplished something.

Oh, Y/N, Y/N. Will I ever be able to fulfill one promise I gave you? You, as forgiving as you were, you would forgive me now. You would make me forgive myself too, I know. Who is going to help me now Y/N?

I chuckled at myself, and at how pathetic I am. I always told you that as long as you continue letting your emotions be present, or even worse, take over your thoughts, you would be worthless.

We are worthless together now.

Yes, I do believe it's easier to let yourself smile everyday, only for sake of your special person.

You didn't have your special person being at least 4 feet under a tombstone, far away from you, but to make it even worse, you are the reason you can't carelessly smile, or let people around you enjoy your company.

But, I can not believe, that you still tried your hardest for me to notice you, and I did of course, long ago, but I just never let you see that.

How can I live knowing that, I am also the reason that your bright smile forever disappeared, that I could never see little spark in your E/C eyes?

You didn't believe me, when I said it would be better for you if you never met me.

Your skin would never be cut that deep, their dirty hands would never even touch your neck, and I wouldn't find your fragile figure, tied in a rough, white sheets covered in your blood.

As I slowly removed them, almost paralyzed in pure fear, I saw that, painfully unforgettable, terrified look on your face. Eyes widely open, blood still fresh on your blue, bruised lips.

They left you in a bag, thrown into forest in the middle of the night.

Same foggy weather, cloudy night, around this time of a year. I thought I can't cry anymore after what happened, but I shown myself that I can.

Tears were silently running down my face, and I didn't even bother to try and stop them. I felt lump in my throat, almost as if I couldn't breath.

I saw the moon reflecting in the purple crystal of my necklace, and I smiled.

She gave it to me after she met me, she said she couldn't resist owning something that would be perfect on me, and that is probably why I accepted the gift. I could feel myself still blushing when I think about it.

---

Now, being here, so close to you, I can give you a small, thoughtful gift.

I placed bouquet of purple orchids on your grave, my hands shaking as soon as I touched cold rock below me. I kneeled down, and unconsciously traced my fingers over your name.

,,It's you, my dear, it's still you, and I'm afraid to admit that it will always be you. ''- I whispered, looking to the left, then looking to the right, and exhaling. I took the necklace off, and put it around those flowers.

I got up ready to leave, I don't want to do this to myself, I don't want to bother your peace. Rest, you never did.

I made my way out of forest, and ran as fast as I could, feeling darkness taking the worst out of me again.

- 𝑣𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑢𝑠