9 𝕞𝕒𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕒.

968 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤.
                                 🌕

𝑇𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑥 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑡

Bell ringed.
I looked outside the window, sighing, knowing what is about to happen will probably ruin my day. History class.

I really tried to impress the teacher at the beginning of the year, but I stopped, since it seemed to irritate him that I studied his subject.

He was that type of teacher that everyone was simply afraid of, and no one really liked him.

Dead silence.

He closed the door, and I heard his dramatic fast and strong gait, he walked to the table, almost throwing his papers on the desk.

He opened his famous red notebook, which probably contains questions for the quiz.

He rested his hand on his fist, looking at the classroom and sighing, while tapping with his right leg on the floor. Something caught his attention, and tapping stopped. He clicked with his pen, and wrote someone's name down, probably.

,,Miss. Takahashi. ''- he called. Girl got up and said that she was present, to which he didn't reply to.

,,Lesson from the last class.''-he said, not even looking at her. She looked down, hoping that he would tell her to sit down, and try next time.

,,I'm listening.''-he calmly said, sighing loudly again. She mumbled something, playing with edge of her skirt, rolling parts up and down.

,,Why have I expected anything, I wonder..''-he questioned, turning to next page, as part of his spiky black hair, fell down on table.

He gave a lot of low grades, when he realized it was my turn.

,,Do I need to repeat the question again, L/N?''-he asked me sarcastically, looking right in my eyes.

I started from the beginning of two last lessons, all from notes from book, and notes from normal and extra classes, which I usually attend.

I finished without correcting myself one single time, and without any stuttering.

,,I don't like your outfit today though.''- he simply said, not even caring for my entire 15 minutes long speech.

I turned around fully and looked at the other female students, indirectly telling him that everyone are wearing the same way, while looking at him confusedly.

He rolled his eyes still looking at me. I sat down and continued with drawing.

,,I don't recall allowing you to sit down.''-he said while closing his notebook, without writing anything.

Bell ringed again, and everyone started discussing about their grades, as I got up ready to finally go home.

,,Y/N.''-he said behind me, while I froze in spot. I turned around facing him.

,,You will be staying after class, wait here.''- he just said it, as if it was obvious for him to plan the rest of my day after school.

,,I actually have to go home.''-I answered, and picked up my bag, ready to leave when he just added.

,,After an hour or so, maybe I'll let you.'' - and he left.

I sat down, exhaling deeply, as I started thinking. I tried my best to think positive.

,,I am not going to hurt you, you can relax.''-he nearly whispered, as he locked the door.

He sat beside me and I looked up to take a look at him. I was always amazed by his hair, it looked so silky and soft to touch. His pale skin perfectly fit his eyes and his strong features, like his jawline for example.

He caught me staring at his face and he continued to look at in my eyes. I immediately looked away, unable to keep eye contact any longer. He smirked and exhaled deeply.

,,Do you know what dress code says?''-he asked not taking his eyes off me. I felt relieved in the moment.

,,Everyone are wearing skirt the same way, I don't really understand your- your issue with me.''-I said looking at my skirt. He chuckled, like I didn't understand something really obvious.

He opened his mouth to say something, but he closed them, deciding to think again.

,,Y/N, you-
I simply don't like the way you are wearing it.''-he spoke as he approached the chair towards me.
He got up, extending his hand to me.

Why does he need me to get up? Still, I took his hand and slowly hit chair back, with my leg, as I looked in his eyes.

He wrapped his other arm around my waist, unexpectedly pulling me close, while I felt burning sensation in my stomach.

He grabbed my chin, forcing me to look at him. He looked at my skirt, and pulled it a little bit down, to make it longer.

I blushed, and looked away, I couldn't look him in the eyes, while he did that.

He looked at me again, as if he seeks for some kind of answer from me, but I was too flustered to think of anything except for the way he touched me just a few seconds ago.

I looked at him, as I felt him caress my cheek, and I definitely started breathing more heavily than before. I know that door are locked, but I still feel like someone would caught us doing the forbidden.

I felt our lips almost touching, and I closed my eyes, thinking I am finally kissing him. I felt him smirk, pulling me completely under his control, but then he pulled away. I just looked at him questioningly.

,,Y/N, are you in there? You told me you would go home with me..''-girl outside loudly said. I suddenly remembered about the project I promised to help her with, when I realized he picked up his papers and almost opened the door to leave, when he turned around.

,,I sincerely hope you have a fun weekend, Miss L/N.''- he said with a small smile, and left.

- 𝑣𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑢𝑠