14 𝕟𝕒𝕣𝕦𝕥𝕠.

797 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤.
                                 🌕

𝐹𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑙 𝑒𝑝𝑖𝑠𝑜𝑑𝑒𝑠.

𝑻𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒕 𝑪𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒏 𝒆𝒙𝒂𝒎, 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑻𝒆𝒂𝒎 7 𝒂𝒓𝒆 14.

I sighed as yet another girl pushed me to get through the crowd, trying to find the best spot for an upcoming event. Not too long after, a loud whistle caught everyone's attention.

- Dear residents of the village hidden in the leaves, I am pleased to announce the speech of the Third Hokage, on the occasion of the upcoming Chunin Selection Exam. There will be three stages in the exam, that the students will have to pass in order to qualify with the other candidates. Lord Third will take over for the other rules of conduct during this test. I wish all of you best of luck -

As brown haired Jonin finished his talking, he disappeared in a puff of smoke.
Light whispering from the candidates filled my ears quickly.

Speech of the Lord Third mostly contained information about having too many participants to advance to the next stages, therefore the examiners tend to run additional preliminaries to reduce the number of finalists.
With that he gave 1 day for last preparations and meeting our possible opponents.

I went to the waiting room where I was met with arguing of many students.

While waiting, I took out a few scrolls I was given, to see if they would be of any use here.

Hearing others talk about registration paper made me check for one in my bag, and I unfortunately didn't have one.

Seeing that it was almost my turn, I quickly looked around for anyone to ask about it. 

I approached a blonde boy in the corner, that seemed to be arguing with his team.

I gently tapped his shoulder, as he turned around. His blue eyes looked me up and down, then did that again before I decided to speak.

- Sorry to interrupt you, I was just wondering do you have any information as to where students from F/V get their registration paper? - I asked as kindly as I could.

Worrying that his silence will be misunderstood, his pink haired teammate spoke up.

- Forgive him, no girl has ever approached him before so he is a little confused. Reception at the left should be giving those.- she said with clear annoyance in her voice, as she shot a glare towards the blonde.

- Oh that's just a shame, but thank you. -  I quickly smiled and replied.

- You must be joking..? - she absent-mindedly asked me, taking a look at the blonde again to check if there appeared some features she must have missed before. 

As she continued examining his face, when I looked up I was met by a pair of cold, black eyes, that held a rather distant look in them. I found myself staring, feeling drawn to them.

What an interesting combination for a team, I thought, before finally looking away.
Suddenly, the boy's voice caught  attention from all of us.

- Y-you really think that hah? - he asked with a nervous chuckle while scratching the back of his head.

I watched him for a second, before my lips unconsciously broke into a smile and I nodded. I kneeled down to meet his sitting position, and placed a finger over my lip, while thinking.

- Oh, I almost forgot. - I quickly said, as I looked at all of them for a second.

- What is your name? -I asked, while being unable to take my eyes off of the raven.
His eyes made their way to my figure, before he spoke.

- Uchiha Sasu- -

- No, not you, him. - I was quick to interrupt him.

Blonde's eyes sparkled for a brief moment, before putting his hands in the air while excitedly answering.

- Naruto Uzumaki! And you better remember that name, because one day I will be a hokage! -

,,Is that so?''- I teasingly replied, not used to hearing such ambition being showed off so proudly.

- Yeah, you heard it right and I won't give up until I become one! Believe me! -he finished almost with yelling.

After I introduced myself, the girl spoke up.

- Yeah, please don't underestimate him Y/N or you'll be sorry one day.. - she sarcastically replied to Naruto's speech. 

- Sakura! - he crossed his arms and pouted at her, as Sakura rolled her eyes and turned to Sasuke for something.

I thanked them, and left to the reception still feeling small smile lingering on my lips from this meeting.

- 𝑣𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑢𝑠