13 𝕚𝕥𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕚.

𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑓 𝑜𝑛𝑒-𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑑, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑑. 𝐼𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜.

                       1700 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤.
                                🌑

I suddenly woke up, with a few sweat drops running down my forehead, and unstable breathing.

I swore I felt it, a few seconds ago. I am sure it was him, those dark eyes that eyed me in such an admiring manner, can not be mistaken.

Sweet whispers in my ear, heat of his breath on my neck, all of it left me longing for his touch more and more in his absence.

I gripped the sheets beneath me, feeling a hot wave of embarrassment on my cheeks. I smiled, feeling my thoughts for the first time in a while.

My gaze shifted to the window in the corner of my room. Brightness of the moon illuminated my face, leaving me to wonder, again.

I wanted to think rational, but this ecstasy I felt the moment I remembered his actions, kept flowing over those, rational thoughts.

I still hear it. The way he softly calls out my name, to wake me up, while caressing my cheek.

He was always such a well-mannered person, yet coming uninvited for a few times in a row, doesn't mirror his best behaviour.

Yet, he was being distant for some time now. He reminded me of his cold, reserved side, again, and I didn't have a clue of why that could be.

Still, as he embraces all of my flaws whole-heartedly, I feel guilty commenting on to his.

I felt nostalgic, while memories of those sleepless nights replayed in my mind each time he would visit. Still, every time he would greet me with a deep, gentle kiss, with his arms holding tightly on to my waist, ending it with quiet praises. And, as for many years that has been happening, by the time he would leave with a similar act, I would be barely able to hold on to him.

Each time with him had it's own feeling, yet I would always experience it, as if it's my first.

I was swinging in my chair slowly, as my gaze fell upon any colourful object, considering I was too deep in my thoughts. I blinked a few times, when I noticed a white pill beside a glass filled with water on my night table.

I quickly looked out of the window, only to see sun lights leaking through green curtains.
I came closer allowing myself to feel warmth from outside.

My thoughts were filled with anxiety and at how irresponsible I became since his visits lessened.

I walked back to my bed slowly taking a pill in my hand, putting it to my lower lip, while holding glass in the other hand, as I heard the door open.

I anxiously turned around just to see him, leaning against the door frame, eyeing my movements.
His black hair was untied, and all the way on both of his shoulders.

He spoke coldly, saying many things I couldn't understand due to the headache.

He started walking closer, until he was standing right in front of me.

His fingertips slightly brushed against my lips, while he showed the pill in my mouth. He slowly took the glass from my hand and made me drink all of it, while I could only look at him, slightly surprised at his actions.

Afterwards he caressed my cheek gently, and spoke to me, while I felt as if he was speaking a foreign language.
I tried to tell him to repeat himself, but I was at loss for words in a moment.

I fell to my knees, holding my hand up in hope for him to help me, but he didn't.

I looked up and saw a nurse, walking through my room, setting a breakfast on my table.

,,Oh. Hi Y/N, I am glad you are awake, you were sleep talking, again."- blonde lady, politely commented with a chuckle at the end.

,,I-" - I muttered trying to find a way to tell her.

,,I wasn't asleep. I was talking with him, until he- actually did you take him out?"- I asked, my voice filled with curiosity.

She looked at me with pity, and sighed.

She came closer to me, as she put a blue box on my table.

,,I think we should try with these ones, instead, since the last ones, did the little to no
job, apparently."- she spoke as she glanced at my direction for one last time, before leaving my room.

- 𝑣𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑢𝑠