Chapter 5

Suddenly everything was becoming dark.
"Hey! What is going on??" I shouted
Toph grabbed by shoulders and shaked me a little.
"We have to go"
....
I saw her again. But now I was lying on the ground. It was around 5 am and everyone was packing stuff.
"Come oon y/n!! Get up"
We packed our things got on Appa and took off. I was lying and thinking about my dream. ("Why did i dream about kissing Toph? She is a girl!")
<Aang's pov>
("Toph looks really weird today. And Y/n too. Did they sleep enough?")
"Hey Toph. Are you alright?"
"Shut up twinkle toes! I'm fine"
She usually doesn’t act like this. Something was off.
I decided to ask y/n too
"Y/n?"
"Yeah?" she replied, looking kinda tired.
"Well. Are YOU ok?
"yeah i am.." I almost didnt hear her. "I Just had a bad dream..."
She looked at Toph and then looked away.
"alright then."
...
"Where are we even going?" Asked Sokka curiously.
"We are looking for a Lake to practise my waterbending. And.. Maybe i could start learning firebending" I looked at y/n and sighed. We flied for like an Hour but then we saw a beautiful Lake. There were rocks all around. I climbed on Appa's forehead.
"Go right there" I pointed to the lake." Then I smirked at y/n and jumped off Appa.
<y/n pov>
Aang jumped off Appa!!
I was frightened and quickly looked at everyone. They didn't seem to care.
"Aang jumped off!!!" I shouted. "He just jumped down to the water from here!!!!"
"He'll be Fine" said Toph. She sounded annoyed.
_______________________________________
OMG hi there are few people Reading this already and I am really happy. 
Thank youuu