Chapter 7

<Toph's pov>
Y/n started drowning.
"Katara help!!" I shouted as we were trapped in the deep water.
Katara, knowing i can't swim, caught me first. She made a wave and pulled me above the water. Then gently put me on a rock.
But y/n was still there i heard splashing and shouting. Then, all of a sudden, y/n was lying next to me. She didn't react to anything, and even when Katara bended the water out of her, she wasnt ok.
Suddenly i Felt a lot of People coming.
"Someone's coming. Like 10 men. "
Aang grabbed me and jumped on Appa.
"We Gotta go!!"
.........
<Aang's pov>
As we were flying away I looked back to the lake. The men were looking for someone. Then they looked at us and run back.
"Those men are looking for someone."
Well you are the avatar so maybe they are looking for you" said Sokka, but he didn't even look at me. He was watching a map of the fire nation.
I looked at the rest. Katara was healing y/n and Toph was sitting next to them, kinda worried.
...................
<3rd pov>
"She's waking up!" Katara said quickly. Everyone looked at y/n. She was holding her head as she slowly got up.
"What.. Happened?" Y/n asked. She was really confused and looked around.
"Who are you? Where am I?" Katara turned to Aang and gave him the same confused look.
"OK..." Katara started "Whats your name?"
...
"I am y/n from the fire nation. Also I am grand daughter of General Iroh. Daughter of Lu Ten. And niece of fire prince Zuko. And Who are you??
...To be continued...
_______________________________________
OK but like i thought this would be a good twist hahah.
Also omg thank y'all for Reading this. Im new to wattpad and this is.. Wow.