Chapter 2

(Robin chases after Deathstroke as he throws an explosive disk, hitting him as the mercenary falls down)

Robin: Finally got you, Slade.

Deathstroke: Are you sure about this, Robin?

(Robin gets shot by Kraven)

Kraven: One down.

(Then Red Beast Boy and Atlee come in)

Red Beast Boy: Robin?

Terra (Atlee): Call the others. I'll deal with them.

(Red Beast Boy communicates with the other Titans, briefing them about the situation)

Spider-Man: It looks like that Green Goblin was just a setup.

????: Of course it was.

(Then a woman comes in)

Spider-Man: Black Cat?

Static: You know her?

Spider-Man: (sighs) This is Black Cat, one of the deadliest enemies I ever faced.

Static: Time for some STATIC SHOCK!!

(Static tries to shock Black Cat, but she evades and holds her own against the duo)

Static: Man she is good.

Black Cat: Maybe you don't know, sparky. But cats always land on their feet.

(Then Spider-Man uses his web to throw Black Cat down)

Spider-Man: Not today, kitty.

Static: Now for the grand finale!

(Static Shock hits Black Cat, electrocuting her)

Static: That should do it. Now to catch Deathstroke!

Spider-Man: And Kraven too.

(Meanwhile, Red Beast Boy and Atlee deal with Deathstroke and Kraven. Red Beast Boy morphs into a gorilla knocks Deathstroke out. As Kraven tries to shoot him down, Atlee defends him, then Red Beast Boy morphs into a squirrel and distracts Kraven long enough for Starfire to come in and shoot the hunter down.)

Starfire: This is for hurting Robin!

(Cut to Titans Tower, Asagi goes to the room and sees some rest of Tofus in the table, finding out that Beast Boy is somehow missing. Then Raven comes in)

Raven: What's going on?

Asagi: Beast Boy is missing.

Raven: What?

Asagi: He was eating his favorite food when something happened to him.

Raven: Are you implying that...someone invaded the tower and kidnapped Garfield?

Asagi: It must probably Edwin Black's doing.

Raven: Or maybe Slade hired a double agent among us.

Asagi: What do you mean?

(Back to Jump City, the heroes are returning home)

Spider-Man: How Black Cat, Green Goblin and Kraven knew that I was here?

Static: Is Deathstroke behind this?

Terra (Atlee): No. Slade wouldn't even catch a fish from the aquarium.

Starfire: Whoever was the criminal mastermind must have known the deepest secrets of each one of the Titans.

(They return to the Titans Tower and find out about Beast Boy's disappearance)

Terra (Atlee): I should know that Tara was up to no good.

Asagi: So it was not Edwin Black?

Raven: No. We need to do something about this.

(Beast Boy is gone missing, and Tara kidnapped him. Where could she have taken him? And who is the mastermind of the attacks on Jump City? Stay tuned for more)