Chapter 29 🍋

(Red Beast Boy is seen sleeping at night. Then a feminine voice is heard)

????: I hope you're not planning to sleep so soon, kid.

(The voice was not even close to be familiar, and somehow he felt unable to move as if his bones have been broken. Then he slowly opens his eyes and sees an ebony woman with a smirk in her face)

 Then he slowly opens his eyes and sees an ebony woman with a smirk in her face)

????: So you finally woke up. You must be very resistant to not scream whenever your bones are broken.

Red Beast Boy: (tries to move, but notices that he can't) Now you mentioned it, I can't feel my arms or legs.

????: They don't call me Superwoman for nothing.

Red Beast Boy: Superwoman? From Earth-3?

Superwoman: In the flesh. I managed to escape the prison in my universe, and used by ex-boyfriend's inter dimensional device to get in here. Once I found out that the Justice League went to space, I decided to look for somebody I could have some fun with before returning home.

Red Beast Boy: I see... Now since I can't move, I got no choice but to... You know...

Superwoman: I knew you would submit. Now let's get started.

(Superwoman then reveals her womanhood, making Red Beast Boy erect)

Superwoman: Wow. You're really excited, aren't you? Let's get you even more, shall we?

(Then she reveals her boobs, making him even more excited)

Superwoman: Beautiful, aren't they? I could suffocate you with them if I wanted. But I rather have some nice... Sex...

(Then she inserts his manhood into her womanhood and starts moaning)

Superwoman: So hard...so good...

(Then she starts moving slowly)

Superwoman: Can you feel it? Can you feel my pussy tightening your cock? That's how I seduce various men. By showing them how tight and strong is my pussy.

(Then she increases her speed while moving)

Superwoman: Time to get serious! (she keeps moving) moan a bit for me while I ravage your cock with my pussy!

(She keeps moving. Then she starts moving faster like there was no tomorrow)

Superwoman: Go ahead! Cum inside me!

(Unable to handle such sensation, he ends up cumming inside her)

Superwoman: That felt good... You can rest now. You've earned it.

(Then Superwoman goes back to her universe as the screen fades out)