Chapter 7

(While Robin's team managed to defeat The Riddler, Asagi's team was chasing after Oboro. After a long chase and an epic battle, they defeat Oboro and place her at Arkham Asylum.)

(In next day)

(Raven and Red Beast Boy are seen at the top of the Titans Tower.)

Red Beast Boy: You said you wanted to tell me something. What is it?

Raven: Well, Jack...

(Raven kisses Red Beast Boy in the lips)

Red Beast Boy: Raven...

Raven: The truth is that... I love you, Jack.

Red Beast Boy: Raven...

(Then they kiss each other again)

(Some minutes later inside the Titans Tower, the Titans are seen discussing about the real Sinister Six)

Robin: We found out something interesting last night.

Spider-Man: While we were inside the maze of Minotaur, we faced Mysterio.

Cyborg: And after we defeated Nygma, we found out that he was not the leader of the Sinister Six.

Spider-Man: And that Deathstroke, Green Goblin, Oboro, Kraven and Black Cat were never part of the group.

Robin: In other words, we are back to square zero.

Spider-Man: Since Mysterio is the leader of the real Sinister Six, we must find out who are the other members as fast as we can.

(Meanwhile in the Outlaws' Hideout, Red Hood is seen watching Mysterio and his five mysterious teammates)

Red Hood: The race has begun!

(Catwoman is seen watching Red Hood)

Catwoman: I can't allow this kid to find them before he does

(Batman is seen at the Batcave, searching for Mysterio's whereabouts)

(The Justice League is seen at the Watchtower, discussing about the new Sinister Six)