Chapter 15 🍋

(Some hours later, Red Beast Boy went to sleep in his bed, but then Rogue comes in and kisses him, causing him to be unconscious for a while)

Rogue: We'll have lots of fun where we are going, sugar.

(Then Rogue takes Red Beast Boy to the X-Mansion)

(Red Beast Boy wakes up and finds out that he is not at the Titans Tower anymore. Before he could do anything, Rogue, Jean Grey, Storm and Shadowcat come in dressed in lingerie)

Red Beast Boy: Rogue? Jean? Kitty? Storm? Where am I?

Storm: I know it's not an appropriate way to welcome you to the X-Mansion.

Rogue: But we needed to bring you here, sugar.

Red Beast Boy: What for?

Jean Grey: Well... I felt a big heat lately... I thought it was related to the Phoenix Force.

Red Beast Boy: Phoenix Force.

(Then Jean Grey uses her telekinesis to remove Red Beast Boy's pants, revealing his erected manhood)

Jean Grey: It looks like you're ready to start the fun. Here I come.

(Jean Grey inserts his manhood into her womanhood and starts moving as she kissed him. Then she uses her telepathy to explain about the beast she had inside herself)

Jean Grey: (telepathically) When I was born, I used to be a normal child, at least I thought so...until I suddenly awakened my powers. I felt like a monster until I met Charles. As the time passed by, I used to have nightmares about everything... I caused the mansion to tremble various times... And the worst part happened when I was at a rescue mission... I somehow absorbed a powerful energy, then I found out that I now possessed the Phoenix Force, the force to be reckoned with. I keep fighting to control it since then.

(As she was explaining, she increased her speed, moving to the point he came inside her)

Jean Grey: This was incredible... You're better than Scott... I must admit...

(Then Rogue comes in alongside Shadowcat)

Rogue: Now it's my turn.

(Then Shadowcat removes her panties and sits on Red Beast Boy's face while Rogue inserts his manhood into her womanhood)

Rogue: I hope you can still take it, sugar. Because I'm going to rock your world.

(Then Rogue starts moving her hips while Red Beast Boy started licking Shadowcat's pussy)

Shadowcat: (moans) Yes...

Rogue: He's awesome for a young man, right?

Shadowcat: Yeah... He is so good. Even better than Deadpool...

Rogue: To be honest... I wasn't satisfied with Gambit.

(Then Storm comes closer and puts Red Beast Boy's hand on her breast)

Storm: If you can hear me, boy... Can you feel what you're touching?

(Then Red Beast Boy rubs his hand in response)

Storm: (moans) Squeeze it...

(Then Red Beast Boy squeezes her breast, causing her to moan. Then he kept licking Shadowcat's pussy while Rogue kept moving her hips, then she increases her speed)

Rogue: He is so hot...

Shadowcat: My pussy never felt so good...his tongue is better than a vibrator... (moans)

Rogue: Me neither... His cock is so manly...for a young man...

(Storm kept using Red Beast Boy's hand on her breast)

Rogue: (moans) I'm cumming...

Shadowcat: (moans) Me too...

(Then Red Beast Boy eventually cums inside Rogue, making her moan. Then Storm found out that she came for Red Beast Boy simply squeezing her breast and moans too. Then Shadowcat ends up cumming over his face while moaning loud)

(Then Deadpool comes in, breaking the fourt wall)

Deadpool: Spoiler Alert for the next chapter. The hellish knight Ingrid and my greatest rival Deathstroke will join forces to try to destroy the Titans. Stay tuned.

(The screen fades out)