Chapter 12

(The Justice League is seen fighting the Outlaws. Batman is seen fighting Red Hood, Superman is seen fighting Bizarro, Aquaman is seen fighting Aqualad (Jackson), Wonder Woman is seen fighting Blackfire, Hawkgirl is seen avoiding Winter Soldier's shots, Green Lantern is seen defending himself from Tara and Vixen is seen fighting Daken.)

(Batman then follows Red Hood, who tries to shoot him down while escaping. But he eventually catches him and pins him down)

Batman: Enough. It's over!

(Superman is seen still fighting Bizarro)

Bizarro: Bizarro not hate Superman!

(Bizarro's Freeze Vision clashes with Superman's Heat Vision.)

(Wonder Woman is holding her own against Blackfire)

Blackfire: After I'm done with you, my sister is next!

Wonder Woman: Did I mention that I'm an Amazon?

(Wonder Woman uses her lasso of truth on Blackfire and throws her down.)

(Aquaman and Jackson fight each other with rage as clear as day in their eyes. The King of Atlantis gains the upper hand and manages to defeat his former protege.)

(Hawkgirl hits Winter Soldier in the head with her mace, knocking him out)

(Green Lantern still defends himself from Tara until he pushes his shield construct, then hits her with a punch in the face.)

(Daken is seen being eventually defeated by Vixen and decides to use his claws to pierce her legs and barely managed to escape)

(Green Lantern sets to help Vixen)

(At the Titans Tower, Red Beast Boy and Aqualad (Garth) are seen playing Mega Man: The Power Battle)

Aqualad (Garth): Never though they would release a Mega Man game in the arcades.

Red Beast Boy: Me neither. But I heard there is a sequel to this game.

(Suddenly some alarms are heard)

Aqualad (Garth): Problems...

(Then a video of Daken running around Jump City is seen)

Red Beast Boy: Should we call the others?

(Suddenly a girl with black leather clothes comes in)

????: If you want to stop this guy, you better follow me!

(Some minutes later, the trio finds Daken. The girl shows the claws in her hands and her feet, much for the duo's surprise. Then she fights Daken. The fight was intense and Daken was about to win, then Red Beast Boy interferes by morphing into a gorilla and punching him in the face, then Daken hits the wall with his head and passes out)

Red Beast Boy: Are seen alright?

????: Yeah... Thank you...

Red Beast Boy: No problem.

(The girl giggles, then kisses Red Beast Boy in the lips)

????: By the way, I am Laura Kinney. But you can call me X-23.

Red Beast Boy: X-23 is your codename?

X-23: It's a long story.

(At the Titans Tower, the heroes and X-23 reunite for some explanation)

(To be continued)