Chapter 21

(At the HIVE Base, Nightwing follows the voice's commands and eventually finds them. But then he faces Mammoth. The villain tries to attack the hero, but Nightwing uses his best strategy against him and manages to defeat him.)

(Meanwhile, Red Beast Boy arrives at the central core)

Red Beast Boy: Here it is.

(Then Brother Blood comes in)

Brother Blood: It didn't take much for Jinx to betray me.

(Then Cyborg arrives)

Red Beast Boy: Cyborg! Try to hack the core. I'll take care of Brother Blood.

(Then Cyborg starts his hacking attempt while Beast Boy turns into a dinosaur and attacks Brother Blood)

(The Rest of Team 2 has finally found Beast Boy, but they have to deal with Terra)

Static: Let him girl, you psychopath!

Starfire: Beast Boy's Rescue Team has arrived.

Terra (Tara Markov): You will not take him from me again!

Gear: We'll see about that!

Static: Time to put a shock to your system!

(Static Shock tries to attack Tara, who defends herself with an earth wall, then Starfire blasts the wall and Gear uses his robot to trap her. But then she causes an earthquake allowing her to break free)

Terra (Tara Markov): Had enough? Because I did!

(As Tara tries to kill the heroes, she gets shot in the head by Red Hood)

Red Hood: This is for betraying the Outlaws and joining these criminals!

(Then the blonde boy comes in)

????: Are you alright?

Nightwing: You are the one who guided me to them.

????: My name is Jericho. I am here to rescue the children who have been captured by the HIVE. And it looks like only your friend remains.

Nightwing: Let's get outta here then!

(Back to the main core, Red Beast Boy manages to defeat Brother Blood as Cyborg finally hacked the core.)

Cyborg: Let's get outta here!

(Then Red Beast Boy and Cyborg go to help the rest of the team before taking them out of the base before it self-destructs.)

(Some hours later, Red Beast Boy is seen having a kiss with Jinx, who redeemed herself)

Jinx: I'm glad you accepted me on your harem.

Red Beast Boy: Anything for my pinkie.

(They kiss again as the screen fades out)