Chapter Four A fun night begins

Shannon pov:

When I got back from the bookstore that wasn't too far away from keigo's apartment I was happy to have gotten the job and that I started tomorrow.When I made it back into the apartment I heard keigo voice along with another one I wasn't familiar with at as walked in by saying keigo I'm back.That when I heard him say hey I'm glad your back I want you met someone who a good friend of mine,keigo told me his name was izuku midoriya aka the hero deku.And it was nice to meet a friend of his worked at his hero agency midoriya stay for dinner which I made it was chicken and dumpling with a strawberry cheesecake that I made too.As we eat midoriya wanted to know what I could do with my magic of course I told him that I could use all four elements of magic this had midoriya in a wow he couldn't believe that someone like me could to this.As midoriya and me were talking I got this feeling that keigo was getting jealous which at the time I didn't see why until midoriya left did I kind of see why keigo was jealous he must have thought I liked midoriya.Seen we had been talking but it was just him asking me questions about my magic and it was nice however he wasn't keigo that when I was snapped out of my thought when he said we're out both pop and milk.So I decided to go to the store that was still opened and get both milk,pop also this gave me some time to come up with a plan to seduce him which was to take a shower then put on my midnight blue nightgown that was a little short.But I wouldn't wear any paints seen I knew that he already had bulge which I could already see so when I came back from the store with both pop,milk in bags once I put them away I went to take my shower.Which I didn't take long once I was out I put on my midnight blue nightgown that was a little short as I walked out of the bathroom into the bedroom to see keigo on his bed.

When keigo who just happened to be in his bedroom as shannon came out he couldn't take his eyes off her and his bulge started to get hard as well as more knowestble if that were possible.In that moment he gently grabbed shannon by her wristed just as he does this he could tell that she was not wearing any panties as he had her under him kissed her of course she kissed him back.When he woke apart from their kiss he asked are you sure you wanted this and shannon said yes,keigo I've had feeling for you seen the day we met but I wanted to waited until you felt the same.Once keigo heard this he said I've felt the same way for you after that was out of the way he continued by kissing her as one of his hands began massaging her breast.This made shannon moan in pleasure which he was like so he then more from kissing to licking her harden nipples well his hand moved down to where he thought her panties would be.However when his hand made it there he said I see my dove had a plane which I like as he said this he already had his pj's pants off along with his boxers it then that shannon saw how big he was.And she wasn't worried about if it would fite this being he was starting to finger her and he could tell that she was wet and she would be ready for his dick soon.Once he stopped fingering her in that moment he knew she was ready as he line up his dick to her wet awaiting ententes as went into her slowing shannon felt amazing she couldn't wait for him started thrusting.Which he started once she was adjusted to his size it was then keigo said I'm going to move now and that was when the fun started the whole night was filled moan as well as shannon say fuck me faster.As they both came inside each other of course keigo's wings twitched as he came inside her and same went for her at the time keigo didn't think to put on proteins.In the ended they both fell asleep keigo pulled shannon close to him as they fell fast asleep of course the next morning keigo ready a warm bath for shannon.As she woke up keigo said I have a warm bath ready for also I have this for you he pulled out the necklaces he brought her a night ago shannon loved it and would put it on once she was done with her bath.Which he carried her to seen she was still in a little bit of pain from last night.

Keigo pov:

Last night was amazing I don't think I've ever had in a long time seen well I've never told anyone that I was once in love but that was in the pasted.I had shannon in my life she was amazing and she must have seen how hard I was that night because as we were going to have sex I found she wasn't wearing any panites.And the next morning did I realized that I didn't put on any proteins that night at the time I was in the moment I must not have put it on.As the morning came I started a warm bath for shannon seen she might be a bit sore after last night when she did wake up I remember the necklaces I brought for her.When I opened it she was in shock but she loved it and she told me she would put it on once she was done with her bath as she was in the bath I made breakfast.Then she came out dressed and I went into the bathroom to take a shower because tonight I would have to go on patrol and I didn't want to but it was my job as a hero and shannon knew this also as she was washing the dish after we both eat she said she was going to work at the bookstore.