Chapter Ten The shadow kings identity is revealed A rescue plan is made

As the day was coming to an end shannon was in her bedroom thinking of what else she could do to help keigo out but nothing was coming to mind and she was scared of what he would have her do.Once again shannon was reading a book while dinner was being made she wanted to try to use her magic again to speak to keigo but she was scared that the shadow king would catch her.So she decided to wait until he left on business which he was tomorrow and wouldn't be back until late this would be her only changes to try to contacted keigo and see if he is any closer to find her as well as who is the shadow king really.Meanwhile keigo was still at his agency looking at case files that involved the shadow king as far he could tell he had gone quiet it was until now that he made a move also his real name was zander he was only arrested once and that was it.This was now a game changer now that the shadow king real name was know also there was more he didn't have a quirk what he did have was magic however what that was the policies had never found out about it so they've never seen him use his magic.So they had no clue what kind of magic he had this was a complete mystery to keigo because he had no idea what this guy was capable of at all.However what keigo was able to find out was that zander aka the shadow king was arrested for selling supported gear to villains which he was jailed for he never told the courted who his buyers were at all he just severed his time in jail.Back the mansion shannon was behaving herself not leaving her bedroom unless he can to get her or a maid can to get her take to him of course the maid lily knocked on the door then said my lady it me,I have your dinner I'm going to come in now.As the maid lily came into her bedroom she said here's your dinner also my master is sorry but he will be going away on business and won't be back until tomorrow morning at the latest I hope can forgive him.Of course shannon said I understand he is every busy I will be find until he can see me with that said the maid left shannon saw what the maid lily had said this was her chance to make connected with kiego once again.But she knew that she was need to be careful not to get caught by anyone who might see her doing this kind of magic shannon eat the dinner which was good however she missed kiego cooking.

Keigo pov:

I had been at my agency for who know how all I did go home to shower as well as eat too but it even tasted as good as what shannon would make damn I miss her so much I've been digging for more information.And at first I hit a dead end until I found out that zander had huge mansion that was given to him from his late father who dead under mysterious circumstances but there no clues as to what really happened.A according to the papers I had which said his father also left him all his money and business unfortunately the name of the his fathers business was not named in the papers I had on me.However that not what I was looking for,what I was looking for was where his family mansion was the estate was huge it had a lot of land that had building as well as it two garages too also there was a wine seller.But I almost forget one thing there two dragon statues that kept the mansion well hidden this meant that they had magic in them of course this wasn't a shock to me at all I mean my girlfriend can use magic.Also there was the fact that my ex was alive well I'm not sure if it is really her after all this could be a doll made by magic or something else I really don't know for sure I wanted to ask shannon,if she could tell if she had heard of anything like this.Then I remember that I've never told her about my passed this was because I wasn't sure how she would take it now however I'm not sure that it kikyo it could just be someone messing with me or a villain getting back at me for putting them in jail.

At that time keigo aka hawks had no idea how right he was because it had been some time ago seen zander who was now the shadow king had been arrested by him for selling stolen paintings.As well as statues which the paintings were from a museum as for the statues they were stolen from a private collector who wanted them back and that their names not be in the newspaper.This of course was done however this wasn't the last of it zander said he would get his revenge when he was being sent to jail for five mouths of course as he was serving his time he began to plan out his revenge.On hawks by working on building on his late fathers collects of magic items as well as much more for what hawks didn't know was that his beloved girlfriend was a princess from a well hidden kingdom of magic that was hidden from the human world.However the king and queen had passed leaving their only child the princess as the heir to the throne but she had been taken while she was still baby and the kingdom began a search for her this was to no avail she was gone.What the people of the well hidden kingdom called the midnight blue moon kingdom didn't was that the princess had been taken to the human world where she spent her life trying to get away from those who wanted to use her for her magic.Not knowing who she really was a princess who was heir to the throne of magical kingdom meanwhile shannon was going to connected keigo again.But like last time she need to make sure once again that no one would be able to know that she used her magic to connected the outside world after checking to make sure that on one would bother her.She once again used her magic to speak to keigo seen shannon missed him so much she didn't know what the shadow king had planned for her to do as she did this keigo had just gotten home by flying as he came in through his sliding glass door.He saw the magic circle appear again that meant shannon was able to use her magic again without getting couch by anyone there in the mansion as she appeared keigo couldn't take it anymore he ran to her so he could hold her in his arms which he really missed doing.And the good thing was he could actually hold her and not go strand through her,she told him how much she missed him of course shannon went on to say that she could as good without him being in bed with her.

Shannon pov:

When I was sure that no one was going to come into my bedroom I once again used my magic to connect my love keigo which I was able to this I missed him so much I just hoped he found a way to save me.As I appeared in keigo bedroom I saw him just coming in through the sliding glass door of his apartment he must have been so happy to see he ran to me and hugged me,I missed his strong arms around me.It was then that he told me that he was working on plan to find me as well as get me back from the shadow dragon who real name was zander but keigo need me to be patented until has plan in places.Of course I understood this before I had to leave him,he told me that he loved and hope once this was all over we would have some much need time together with that he was gone I couldn't see him anymore.It was heartbreaking but I knew that I would see him again also I had made sure that no one would ever find out I had used my magic to connected the outside world.It was some time after I had connected keigo I was sitting in my chair reading a book when lily the maid knocked on my door saying she had my dinner for me I told her she could come in.Once she did I bookmarked my places in my book laid it down on the table next to my chair I thank her for bring my food as she was leave she told me the master will wanted to talk to me tomorrow at noon.With that she left my room after I hear this I was really scared out my mind this made my magic almost go out of control if I had remember the feeling of keigo strong arms around me.As I was eating I started think about what could the shadow king wanted me to do for him I remember what many other had me do in the pasted which was either placing curse on people or much worse to which I don't not wish to remember.What else that they had me do in the pasted as was taking my warm bath instead of a shower I started thinking of how I could get away from this guy he had power that much I knew so this wasn't going to be easy.

Meanwhile keigo was working hard on finding the mansion as well as planning this wasn't going to be easy he knew full well that there could be traps as well as keeping people out as well as away from the mansion grounds.And he knew that he was going need as many pro heroes that could be spared of course midoriya was glad to help along with a few other pro heroes in training keigo was so happy that he had so many people will to help him save his girlfriend.As he was working on plan he remember that there was strong possibility that he would have to fight kikyo again at that moment he wasn't sure he could fight her because she was still a friend to him also this could be used against him.After all he never told shannon about her and as well as what happened which lead him to being alone for some time until he met shannon,his life had made a turn for the better and it was good now this could be destroyed.If he doesn't tell shannon about his passed that involved kikyo how things end to where he was left with a lot of questions with no answer also how he felt like he could never let anyone in.Once keigo was home his cell phone was going off he looked at to see it was midoriya so he answered him and midoriya asked if you could come over to talk of course keigo said yes he need to talk to someone seen shannon had been taken away from him.keigo decided to cook this time seen he was have company over and midoriya was also wanting to talk about a plan of attack on how to get to the mansion as well as how they should get into the mansion without setting off any alarms that may be all over the mansion itself.Which would alerted the guards to someone had was either on the mansion grounds or in the mansion itself also there was to consider that there may be trap of the magic kind so that need to taken into a counted when they made to the mansion gates.