Chapter Seven The mission And nightmare reuin

As the sun began to set,keigo knew that it would soon be time as he was taking his shower shannon was putting on her dress which was beautiful she also put her long midnight black hair up in a bun and to keep it in places she had a star and crescent moon hair pins.Once her hair was up she up on her necklaces and earring as well as her high heeled shoes when she was done keigo had just finished his shower as he walked out into his bedroom with a only a towel around his waist.This only made Shannon's face turn red also she left the bedroom of course he knew that she had already seen all of him naked before so why was she being so shy now as he got dressed which he hated doing this being he wouldn't look like himself and the suited was the worst.After he was dressed and had his shoes on then walked into the living room where shannon was setting on the couch watching tv once she saw that keigo was dressed she then used her magic to disguise him as well as herself once this was done the limo downstairs was waiting for them.As they made it downstairs then got into the limo that would take them to the mansion where the auctions would be held that night when they made it to the mansion gates they had to show the invitations to the guards.Once this was done the limo was allowed to go in to where the mansion was at when the limo stopped kiego was the first to get out then he put his hand out so that shannon could take his hand as she came out of the limo.When she took his hand he couldn't take his eyes off of her,she looked amazing no beautiful in the dress she was wearing as they walked into the mansion they were given mask to wear seen this was the way things were done.As they made there was into the huge ballroom where the auctions itself would be held meanwhile all the hero's who were on standby until the got the single from hawks himself to move in and take down everyone here.

Hawks/Keigo pov:

I was finally done for the day as I was flying home I could see the sun was beginning to set and I knew tonight was the night of the auctions that were to be held in a mansion that was outside of the city.And When I made it home I could smell really good cooking of shannon coming from the kitchen even though I had just laid on the balcony she was really good cook almost as good as me.After we eat dinner and washed up the dish shannon was in the shower as I was putting the clean dishes away I heard the shower turn off she must be getting dressed in in our bedroom as I was walking into our bedroom.She had her on just as I was now in the bathroom all she had left to put on was the necklaces and earring as well as her high heeled shoes of course she had her hair done up in a bun that had two hairpins which were a star and crescent moon.Of course as I walked out of the shower in just a towel into our bedroom I saw that shannon face was bet red then she left the bedroom and I couldn't help in laugh I mean she seen me naked.Once I was dressed in the suited I was going to wear it was not fun also when I came out of our bedroom shannon used her magic to disguise us both so that they wouldn't find out I was a pro hero and that she was who they wanted.And I had limo waiting down stairs for us as we made it down we soon drove off to the mansion once we made it to the mansions main gates two guards took our invitations to make sure we were invited.As well as to make sure we weren't pro hero or something else after that was done we were allowed to go up to the mansions which was huge when the limo stopped I got out first as to help shannon out by putting my hand out for her.And she was walked out I couldn't take me eyes off of her,she looked so beautiful in that dress as we walked into the mansion we were given mask to wear to that everyone identity was not resizable.At all as we walked more to the huge ballroom where the auction was being held once inside I was hand a catalog book which had photographs as well as information about the time or person that was going up for auctions.

When keigo was handed the catalog book he found a place to sitted where he could look through the book and what he saw could bring these guys down for good as well as put them away for a long time too.Meanwhile shannon was sitting right next to keigo and she could feel like they were being watched this was true because the man would have wanted to buy shannon was there but he was wearing a mask so know one knew who the other was under the mask.Without any tell a man walked up and said gentlemen as well as any lady who are with us tonight let being tonight auctions with area item this is called the fairy's hand mirror this mirror has magic and can make anyone fall in love with you.We shall started the bending a five hundred once this was said the bending was started of course the highest number one the fairy's hand mirror went to some old looking women then the man spoke again he said now the next item.Or should I peron is this lovely lady now her power or magic ability is that she can grow any kind of flower meaning she can use earth magic also keigo could see that this poor girl was wearing what shannon had told him was a sealing collar around her neck.Then the man said shall we started the bending at six hundred just like with the fairy's hand mirror it was scary how fast this poor girl was auctions off.As the night was going on keigo was working a plan to get everyone distracted however shannon was out on the balcony getting some air it was then the shadow king appeared and he said well,I hope that you're enjoying yourself my lady.Then he said if you say anything I'll do something to your lover boy in there also I can see he must have had some fun with you which I don't mind seen your now mine and if you don't come with me well you know all he had to do was show her what he would do.It was then she said I'll go with you please just don't hurt him also how did you know of course he said well,I could tell that he was the hero hawks also I know that he along with a few other pro hero's are planning on raineding this place once he gives the singel.So shannon had no choice but to go with the shadow king however not before she was able to tell keigo through their mind link which was"keigo please forgive me but he has me and he has threatened to kill you and I will not let him hurt you".