Chapter Eleven The escape plan is made ready

Keigo pov:

I had just left my agency after having not been able to come up with a good plan as I made it to my apartment it was at that moment I saw a blue glow coming from my bedroom I knew that it had to be shannon.Once I made into my bedroom I saw a circle then shannon appeared she looked so beautiful that I was left speechless until ran into her and put my arms around her,I missed her so much it hurt.But after having her my arms it all went away we talk for awhile which was how she was being ask to do something for the shadow king and she wasn't sure what it could be of course I was mad.And she ask if I had plan to rescue her which I said yes but I need to make sure that it would work I wanted to have more time with her however she had to go now before she was found out by someone.When she had gone I went back to the table to look over the plan and then it hit me what about my passed would I have to fight kikyo again also what would happen of shannon find out it would destroy everything that we build together.As thinking about this just as I was my cell phone was going off I looked to see it was midoriya and answer it midoriya asked if he could come over to help with the plan and at that time I knew it was a good idea.For him to come over I said yes that sound great with that I got ready to cook seen I had been eating out or just ordering in of course I kept the apartment clean as well as keeping the disk washed and put away too.Just as I was thinking of what to make midoriya knock's on the door I said come midoriya it open when he came inside I said I was going to make dinner but I think we should just order in instead of me cooking tonight so we order a pizza.As we waited on our pizza we had a blueprint of the mansion which could have changed seen zander took over the mansion and I knew that it would be well guarded as well as having magic to keep both the ground and mansion safe from anyone came inside.

Meanwhile that night shannon was asked to come to the master study as the head maid lily guild her to the study room it wasn't long until they both made to an older looking door as the head maid lily knocked and said I have lady shannon with me as you requested master.He said good the doors open as she heard this she opened the door for shannon which she closed behind her as she was to wait outside until they were done talking the study was huge it was filled with all kinds of magic items as well as books.Then zander aka the shadow king said thank you princess for coming you see I would like you use your magic help me fixing an old magic mirror it once belong to someone who taken it from another person.He went on to say this mirror would be the only thing she would be doing but for now it was just helping fix the magic mirror which didn't take long to do once she was done and was taking her leave.Shannon saw another person a women with long silver hair and her eyes were a silver moon light color too but however shannon saw what was hidden under a powerful magic spell.Once shannon was guide back to her bedroom the women spoke to zander her master who was sitting in his chair by saying so is that girl who has magic instead of a quirk then he said yes she is but she much more than that.After the head maid lily had brought shannon back to her bedroom she told shannon that dinner would be ready soon with that she left the bedroom shannon went back to reading she was way too tired to use her magic now.Seen she had been forced to fix a magic mirror which this magic mirror was a special mirror that could tell you about anyone once you said their name but no one had seen was for along time until now shannon wasn't sure what he was going to do with that magic mirror now that it was fixed.

Shannon pov:

After I had used my magic to see my love keigo who I missed so much it was so hard for me not to just find a way to get out here however I knew what would happen if I tried something like that in the end I didn't want to think about it.As I was reading my book I heard a knock at my door I said who it then they it me the head maid lily master wish to see you in his study room once I mark my place in my book and sat it on the table.I opened the door where lily the head maid was waiting for me,she guided me the study room which wasn't that far but it wasn't easy to get if I was on my own once we reach the an older looking door she knocked on it.Then she said that she brought me as requested of course he said good once she opened the door and as I walked inside she close the door it was a every huge study there were magic items as well as book too.Of course there he was the shadow king sitting in chair at a ready old desk he said thank you for coming princess that what he called me,I guess he is a little right from the way he makes me dress he went on to say the reason I called you here was you see this mirror is magic that need to be fixed.I heard him say for see this magic belong to a princess it also has special ability which if you say the name of anyone it will tell you about them of course I did as he ask of me which was using my magic to fixed this didn't take long to do.Once I was done he let me go as I opened the door I saw not just the head maid lily but a women with silver hair as well as silver moon light eyes also I could see all this even though she must have had powerful spell cast on her.As lily guided me back to me bedroom I was tried from using my magic all I wanted was got back to reading my book once we made it back to my bedroom lily the head maid told that dinner would be ready shortly once she left I went back to my chair as well as my book that I had been reading.Once I had sat down in my chair I began to wonder who that women from what I could tell she didn't have magic so that means she has some kind of quirk to which I'm not sure what it could be just from one meeting her also what was her name too.

Meanwhile back at keigo's apartment he and midoriya had made a really good plan of course they made sure to make a count of the fact there may be magic trap's all over the mansion too as well as the mansion grounds.As they were working on the last of their plans the front bell with off it was what they had order it was pizza that midoriya had never tried until now it was one of keigo's favorites this being it had chicken on it to be more corrected it was toce chicken pizza.After keigo paid the dievelry guy they dug in it was really for midoriya this his first trying something like this however for keigo it brought kind painful memory that he still couldn't shake off just yet but he knew once he save shannon of the shadow king that thing would back to the way they were.Before she was taken from him,he loved her more than anyone he had ever loved this included kikyo of course he knew that his passed would come up into question if he was to come face to face with her again and shannon was there too.But keigo knew that he would need to tell shannon about his passed then midoriya said keigo I see you that you plan on telling shannon about your passed understand I can see how much you love her also please don't hurt her.I don't think that she could take someone like you breaking her heart and if it were me I would take her away from you if that should happen at that moment kiego said that will never happen midoriya because I happen on tell her everything that includes kikyo and me.And midoriya could tell that he meant it however he also knew that things could take really bad turn should someone else tell her about his passed with kikyo of course the outcome could be a dearest in the end she may not trusted him.Back the mansion shannon was still reading her book in her chair when she heard a knock at her door it was lily the head maid she said I have your dinner I'll bring it into now as the door opened shannon places the bookmark into her book she was reading once again.And the rest of the night was quiet of course shannon had this feeling that the shadow king would ask for her help again with something and it wouldn't be just to fix a mirror that it could be something much more evil.

Shadow king pov:

Once my princess had fixed the magic mirror which does have a name it called midnight moon magic mirror it had the power to tell the person who has it anything about another as long as they say that person's name.Of course the reason I had my princess fix it was to find out if what I had found out about her was indeed true so I say midnight moon mirror tell all there is about shannon the mirror didn't let me down it told me everything about her passed.And what it told was more than I had been told beforehand by others who I wasn't sure what they were telling me was true also the midnight moon mirror told a little something else this was that shannon was the princess.Who had gone missing also the sore of her magic was inside crystal that was well known as the blue moon crystal of course this was inside of shannon herself which I'm sure she had no idea about it.But as for right now I will keep her here with me also I've got kikyo by my side she was the perfected person to use against that hero hawks to see his former lover that had to hurt see that she wasn't dead all this time she was alive.And he was able to move on so easily with someone else of course I wish it wasn't my princess but it doesn't matter she will get to know me then her heart will belong to me and only me which that shouldn't be too hard to do.It was then I had an idea why not play with hawk's head for a bit he it might be fun to see the look on his face when he see kikyo look the way he remembered her of course I called in my doll name lize who looked like kikyo I made her some time ago as she walked in.As I said lize,I need you to shake this hero hawks up a bit speak to him also make sure not to slip up understand and if he put a fight then do what must be done with that she left my study once she did I was think of my next move should be than it hit me.Why not have little party to show of my princess it would a prefect way to get her used to the royal life she was born into also this will be good time to get know her better this party shall be masked ball also I do some business while my guests are here.

As the night went on lize or kikyo was getting ready to leave the mansion she was doing as her master had ordered her to do meanwhile shannon was fast asleep now she could only dream of the day she would be free and she could be with her love keigo once again.And not in the hand of the shadow king who would have her do who knows what by forces this her only hope that she could dream of.Until it was real of course now kikyo was in tower she knew what her orders were as follow she was going to enjoy messing with a hero for a change.