Chapter Eight The rescue plan is made But where is she now?

Hawks/Keigo pov:

When I heard what shannon told me I knew that it was now time I gave the single and the other pro hero along with the policies came charging inside the mansion.However thing didn't go as planned this being we had a few of them fight back also the mask guy who was on the hug stage disappeared then the man said well,hawks we have someone special who has been deading to fight you.It was then women who had black mask on also her hair was the same too and she pulled out a weapon then our fight began as we were fighting it was like she knew almost all of my moves.It was so weird and things got worse because the mask broke to show her face which had me in complete shock it was kikyo but in the back on my mind was me telling it wasn't her.Then she spoke by saying it has been so long hawks or should I say your real name after all it just the two of us she was right to a pointed but I didn't give her the changes to say it this being I used the feathers.Which was apart of my quirk and I made one of my feathers a made it as sharp a sword and our fight began again and as we clashed she said it looks like you've move on from me wonder who's the lucky girl.I didn't give her any response to what she had said to me I was to angry on how this was not kikyo,she was the most understanding person that I've ever know so well would she ever do something like this.

As hawks was fighting his former lover kikyo it was still a shock but he was over her because she was just in the past and that is what he would have liked to have said.But it was so hard to end the fight and duke could see this he didn't know that hawks and this villain or whatever this was he knew that hawks had to snap out of it now so duke said hawks snap out of it you have to end this and save shannon,she love you and I know you wanted to get her back.This work to snap him back into reality just in time because hawks was almost stabbed in the chest by kikyo then hawks said without thinking kikyo stop this,you have to know that your not like this at all please stop.But his words did not reach her as she disappeared into the shadow seen their fight was interrupted by the hero duke it was upsetting on how things end and hawks had to let this go now so he could focus on rescuing shannon.Of course outside of the mansion the policies had arrested a lot of the people who had been cotch and many of them on the most wanted listed by the hero but some managed to get away with what they had won that night.Meanwhile shannon woke up in really nieces bedroom as she got up she knew that this could all go away if she tried to run away or not do as they asked of her as she was thinking of what she could do she hear a knock at her door she went to answer it the door by saying yes,who is it.And then on the other side of the door in the hallway a maid said pardon me,my lady I've brought you something to eat as well as message for the master so shannon open the door for the maid who had cart with a plate of food as well as something to drink too.Once the maid had push the cart into the room she bowed then maid said the master is sorry he couldn't have stayed but he had some business to take care of he will return until then you are to rest and if you wish for anything I will bring to you.After shannon heard the maid out she was about to leave when shannon asked would you please tell me your name also could bring me a few books if there is a library here.Of course the maid said my names is lily and yes there is a library here I shall bring some books please just tell what the titles are and can bring them to you once you are done with your dinner after that shannon told lily of few titles to were romance books the other was just the same as the other two.Once lily the maid had gone shannon eat the dinner as she looked around the room which was huge it even had a fireplaces that was already going also the was a really nieces chair with a small table on the other side of it there was even a tv too.As well as bathroom was also just as nieces too if not so just as huge shannon could only hope that keigo would find her and take her back home with him were she felt the most at home with him after all she loved him and no other could take his places in her heart.Back at the apartement hawks was so mad at himself for not realizing that shannon had been taken and this guy called himself the shadow king had been who had taken shannon by forces he knew that shannon wouldn't do anything to where she might end up getting hurt.The thought of that sent hawks into angry rage that his wings were fully out it wasn't until duke said hawks calm down we'll find her right now we need to find out more about who has her then form a plan to get her back.