Chapter Twelve A meeting with the passed what will be said after so long apart

Kikyo pov:

When my master had called for me I knew that he must have mission for me and he did which was to mess with a pro hero called hawks who had been upsetting him of course I knew what I'm to do.Which is mess with his head by looking like his former lover who I look like now and what I can remember she or I should we had a really good relationship of that become something more we fell in love.Of course now it would seem he has move on with some girl who doesn't know who she really is also there no way I'll give up without a fight however my master has her now so she is out of the way so this is my change to come back to his life.Once I made to the apartment that my master had setup for me all that was left was to make hawks or I should say keigo see that I was just being used the shadow king this plan of my master should work.The next morning I knew where to do go which his apartment first if he wasn't there then all I had to do was wait for him or walk around to kill time of course I went to get coffee this killed enough time because I was walking to his aparment.It happened a villain wanted to rub a store that I had just passed this now I knew that I had my order which was to be seen by hawks know matter what so I decided to take this villain down also did it a way where I wouldn't be seen as used my power.But as I did this it was fast to where no one saw me however I saw red wings flying to the seen and I head to his apartment because I knew he would head back there before leaving for his agency.

Meanwhile hawks aka keigo was head to his favorite coffee shop when he heard a villain attack so he knew that it was his job but just he got there the villain was kind of taken care of well that what he thought until the villain broke free of course hawks was able to stop the villain from hurting anyone.Once the police had arrested the villain hawks head back to his apartment but not before going to his favorite coffee shop first it wasn't how he wanted to started the day this was just the life of a hero.However when he was flying back he saw her,kikyo the women he once loved was walking to the park that was not too far from his apartment so he decided got back to his apartment really quick to change then go into the park.This didn't take him long to do once he was outside of the park's gate he was both angry and nervous also he wanted to know what happened to her that fatefully night she disappeared why had she become the shadow king puppeted.As he walked into the park and there she was sitting on a park bench it was at that moment he said silver fox,no kikyo is that really you if so can we talk after she heard this she said it has been a long time seen we've seen each other also you never called me by my hero name before.He was frozen in places he couldn't believe that she was here as well as talking so cold to him like that he knew she was not the person he once knew from so long ago now he was talking to well now a complete stranger.But kikyo go up and went on to say I also can see that you've moved on too so who is she or will tell me her name it wouldn't matter to me after all she doesn't seem to be around at that moment he said in angry.And he said what would you know about that kikyo,if that even you!!!!!! at all in that moment she walked closer than said keigo,it is me who else would it be and in that every moment he couldn't move his body well he could move his red wings.This was good because if he could move his wings which at the time that shouldn't have been possible then however it was just as he said it may be you,kikyo but your power if I remember can only stop the body.Before she could reacted keigo aka hawks used his quirk which was his red wings and just one gust of wind from his wings broke her hold over him however this wasn't the only thing kikyo was capable of doing.Once she saw that keigo had done she then move to her which was to kiss him and then he would be under her power of course it would have worked if keigo had looked her in the eye but she wasn't beat yet.As she walked back from him all she said was keigo remember what we had because I still do all the time with that she was gone at this moment keigo was angry both at himself for her letting her get so close to him and for not asking her what happened on the fatefully night she was thought to have die.