Chapter 16

so sorry, it's been a year since I last updated but things have been horrible. All my friends ditched me, I had prom, SAT's and now i'm a senior! I just started a new school too, but here the new update is!

*******************************************************

This was supposed to be up a few weeks ago but my  boyfriend   (Now EX) cheated on me and broke up with me via text message and is now making my life hell

****

Chaz ran into his room and slammed his door before it creaked open and he stomped back into the room before slamming a very large book on the table and dropping back into his seat.

He continued to glare at Justin until Justin rolled his eyes and continued to bury his face into my neck to mask his laughter. Now maybe your a little bit confused.

I was sitting on Justin's chair with him, not on my own free will. And maybe I was enjoying it.

But I was sitting here because there were no damn chairs. By some reason the chair had gone missing. Justin blamed it on Chaz and suggested I sit with him.

Chaz was pissed because of pancakes.

He said, and I quote, "Those damn pancakes seem to be taunting me!"

"I didn't know pancake's spoke." Chris rolled his eyes and Caitlin hit him.

"Don't taunt him."

"But Caitlin he's being-"

"Just shut up." Ryan groaned his head in his hands.

"Do not tell me to shut up Ryan." Caitlin glared at him from her chair. If looks could kill....

"I think you should all just shut up." Chaz muttered flipping open the book.

He then shoved it to me almost making it fly off the table before Justin's hand reached out to catch it, then his large hand returned to my hip.

At this moment I was trying not to fan girl at the top of my lungs, climb on to the bus roof and scream about how I want to have Justin's babies. Which may or may not be true.

That boy is fine.

"Book." Chaz glared at me.

"Yes Chaz," Caitlin nodded. "That is a book. I'm so proud."

Ryan looked at her out of the side of his eye at her before face palming.

"They grow up so fast." I sighed sadly.

"I think he means what's in the book." Chris shrugged.

Chaz continued to glare at me. "Yes, in the book."

He paused as we all stared at him.

"For the love of- Just look in the damn book already." Ryan sighed loudly.

"In that book," Chaz began. "There is every embarrassing picture I have ever seen. Plus the pictures I had Pattie copy for me from Justin's baby album."

"You didn't." I could feel Justin glaring at Chaz.

"Oh I did."

My hand moved to touch it but Caitlin practically jumped on top of it, forcing the book open, pushing Chaz out of his chair in her rush.

"Hey!" He said as he fell and landed with a thump.

"Oh man this is good." She put a hand to her chest, a cynical smile on her face.

Wait for it.....

"I wonder what would happen if these were accidentally leaked on the computer?"