chapter 4

Spiecal thanks to      EimearXx    for being my 30th fan! i'm gonna mail you a cookie!

:)

Should i be concerned that there may be a gang in my town? I think i should be.....

***************************************************************************************************************************

 (Bad language in this chapter!)

Clothes packed? Check.

Makeup packed? Check.

How about telling dad i'm going on tour with Justin Bieber? No.

I was to chicken to actually tell him I was leaving so I left a note that basically told him goodbye.

 Thank god for makeup. My eyes had such bad bags under them, even my bags had bags. I didn't sleep at all last night. I was to excited.

I walked into the office. "Hey doc. I put my bags in the staff room. That ok?"

He looked up from the paper's on his desk. "Fine Alex. I'm sorry you have to leave for a family emergency."

So, sue me, i lied to them. Well, to everyone who asked anyway.

"It's ok. It's nothing major." I walked out, taking a clipboard with paitent's name's with me as i walked by.

 First paitent is Jazzy.

I grinned as i walked into the waiting room. I looked around for the farmiliar brown hair. I admit i was also looking for Justin's to.

I liked Justin's music and him, but i wasn't a phyco. I just had a crush.

I spotted Pattie first, sitting in the spot she always did with a new magazine. She looked slightly annoyed at the child who kept throwing blocks at her.

I finally saw Jazz and Justin sitting in a corner playing with block's. As i walked closer, Jazzy turned around, eye's wide. I put a finger to my lips and grinned, signalling her to be quiet.

She grinned and nodded as I continued to walk slowly to Justin. Him and Jazzy continued talking as if nothing was happening.

I got close enough to where I put my hands over Justin's eye's. When i touched him i felt sparks.

"Guess who?" I asked him.

"Beyonce!" He said, but i could feel his grin.

I took my hands away.

"I feel crushed. Who wouldn't remember me? I'm amazing."

 He turned around looking serious at me. "Your more than amazing. I wouldn't and couldn't ever forget you."

It seemed that i looked into his eyes for hours even though it was a few seconds.

"So my bags are in there, if you could please get them for me?" I asked and he nodded still staring in my eyes.

"Anything for you Angel." I blushed.

"Well, Jazzy. Come on. We gotta go, go, go." I said grabbing her hand and walking to the door leading to the back offices.

As we were walking down the hall she stopped.

"Jazz? What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Your gonna be my new sister, you know that?" What the hell did she mean.

"What do you mean Jazz?"

"Justin like's you. Someday when your better, you'll grow up and marry him and have babies. I'm gonna be like a big sister and an aunt!"

 I laughed at her but agreed.

"Ok Jazz. Whatever you say. When I have babies, i'll let you name one ok?" I decided to humor her. Play along Alex, she's only 6.

There was no way Justin Bieber would like me. A 18 year old girl with cancer when he could have a model.

"Ok! I'll tell Justin later!"

I've always wanted a little sister and she was it.

It meant a lot to me that Jazzy thought that. She really cared about me. It's the most someone has cared about me in a long time. Sometimes I even think  my own mother didn't care about me.

Somehow I will find a way to thank Pattie and her family for their kindness.

They will always have something to remember me by.

 ***********************************************************************************************************************

My cousin read this and started crying :)

Comment

vote

FAN