Chapter 5

I love it when you guys private message and Instant message me :)

I'm on all the time so don't be afraid to message me! I will answer.

It make me wanna cry! I love you guys <3

***************************************************************************************************************************

"See Jazz? Just like last time. Didn't feel a thing." I said as we started walking down the hall.

 "Yeah Alex. It was actually fun." She said as she skipped by my side.

"So, Justin told me to bring you to the bus. You'll like it! My mom and daddy are nice too!" (I want tacos. Random but i do)

I smiled.

*************************

(Justin's P.O.V)

I woke up smiling. Today, I'll see my mate. Yes, mate as in a werewolf. I am the Alpha of the whole North American continent.

Alex.

She was beautiful. I giggled like a girl. MY MATE.

I remember when i first saw her this week....

(Flashback)

"Hey Justin? We are at the dentist's. I have to get changed quick. Watch Jazzy for a minute will ya?" Mom said as she walked into her room to get changed.

Way to wait for an answer mom.

Jazzy walked over and sat on my lap. "Hey Justin?"

"Yeah Jazzy?" I asked tearing my eyes away from the football game.

"When you find your mate and get married can i be the flower girl?" She asked me.

I wanted a mate. Some to love and care for with my life.

But for now i had Jessica. She was a slut, like most of the girls i dated. (Never dated Caitlin Beadles)

"You'd make an awefully cute flower girl Jazz. So when i find my mate and ask her to marry me you can ask her ok?" I told her grinning.

"AND can i name your first baby? After all, i am gonna be an auntie and a big sister to the baby."

I smiled.

"Only if it's ok with her." i humored her.

She clapped her hands excitedly.

"Hey Jazzy! Come on! Your gonna be late!" Mom shouted from the doorway. Jazzy hurried to her. Telling mom all about what i promised her. 

Ryan looked at me.

"Name it after me." Then he went back to playing Black Op's.

"Why would i name my kid after you? Do you really want it to have mental problem's?"

I rolled my eyes.

"That'll be years anyway dude."

"Where's Jessica anyway? Haven't heard her HEAVENLY voice for a while....." Ryan replied.

I rolled my eyes.

"Took my credit card and went shopping. Where else?" That slut practically lived at the mall.

She had this strange idea that she was the Alpha female and everyone should respect her, blah blah blah. I mean Chris told her to shut up and she slapped him!

I was like WTF?!

"SHUT UP! I'M PLAYING A GAME!" Chaz and Chris yelled at the same time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~