The mysterious Star Ursa Major

On the Moon , Apotre Luna spends hours drinking tea to reflect and observe the planet Earth and its inhabitants . Her comrades who are with her , Apotre Sol and Apotre Mercury guessed her concerns . Sol was also drinking the tea , and Mercury , a milkshake and ate fruits sandwichs .

Sol : What are you worried about , Luna ?

Then , Luna squeezed her cup very tightly . So strong that the cup starts to crack .

Luna : ... What if we do like Mars ?

Mercury : What Mars ?

Luna : Mars had sent one of his devotees to Mouseford , so why not us too ? Let us also send our earthly servants one by one to Mouseford . You know , the Thea Sisters are still very naive , that they do not even resist the novelties and the adventures !

Sol : That sound great..Let me send one and let's go see if the Thea Sisters and their friends get into the trap .

Mercury : Even though I don't have any servants under my command , but , that's fine !

Luna : Sol , while you send one of your devotees to Mouseford . I will talk to others . Our Great Goddess Hera needs more energies of the Stones Sacreds . Although she has regained her strength , but still cannot get out of her prison .

Sol : I will do whatever you ask me to do , Luna .

The three members of the Solar System Apotres separate , Luna goes in the direction of the planet Venus and those of the others , and Apotre Sol along with Mercury both move towards Earth .

Mercury : Admit that you love her , Sol !

Sol : This is not your business !

Mercury : Come on ! You are in love with her I bet ! Since what ? Hundreds of years ? And you are unable to confess your feelings to her .

Sol : Shut up , Mercury !

Mercury : I'll shut up if you don't admit it !

Sol : Enough !

Sol and Mercury enter the Earth's atmosphere . On this planet , the area where Whale Island was located was dark . In Mouseford everyone sleeps soundly , some have a nightmare , a weird or wonderful dream ... but for Vanilla de Vissen , it's different . That night , in her dream , Vanilla finds herself in the same place as the last time . The astral ceiling , the field , and the beautiful shimmering robe .

Vanilla : What now...?

??? : Vanilla de Vissen...or i can say....Star Berenices .

Vanilla : What ?!

A few feet away from her, stood someone.

Vanilla : This voice again ! Who are you ? And how you know my name ?!

Ursa Major : I am the one who dwells in the constellation of the Mother Bear which sparkles in the astral ceiling , Star Ursa Major . I'm here to talk to you , Star Berenices , it's very important .

Vanilla : 《What ?!...Star...Ursa Major..?》 What is very important ?!

Ursa Major : Listen very carefully , okay ? I was sent to you to give you a task of the utmost importance .... Terrible things have been happening for some time ... but first you need to find your real team .

Vanilla : But how ?! Tell me !

Ursa Major pointed to one of the constellations .

Ursa Major : Do you see this star in this constellation ?

Vanilla looked in the direction that the mysterious Star Ursa Major was pointing , it's the constellation Cepheus .

Vanilla : Why this star ?

Ursa Major : Just look .

Vanilla looked at one of the stars in the constellation Cepheus very carefully , the star at the top of the irregular pentagon tip flashing .

Vanilla : Why this star flashing like that ?

Ursa Major : The spirit of this star is impatient and excited that her power will soon be awakened . She waited ages for her to finally wake up , her physical body had already reincarnated but her power and spiritual consciousness has not yet awakened .

Vanilla : You mean if that person's power and her Stone Sacred awakens , she'll be part of my real team ?

Ursa Major : Yes , that's right . And the other stars that form Cepheus are her ancestors . The other two that you see there , they wait patiently for their moments to arrive .

Ursa Major designated two other constellations , those of the neighboring constellations of Cepheus , Cassiopeia and Andromeda . The two girls see the sun rise , which seems to disturb the other stars , except for a few . Ursa Major seems to be very serious seeing the sun , moon and planets . Then she turned to Vanilla .

Ursa Major : The sun is rising in your region , we must leave each other .

Vanilla : Ursa Major , can i question you ?

Ursa Major : Yeah ?

Vanilla : Why i can't see your face ?

Ursa Major : It is because I am not yet reincarnated . I have to wait another 30 years before my physical body can finally be reincarnated . At the moment , I'm just a spirit , I can't always intervene .

So Vanilla must return to her physical body .