Come here , Daimons !

The Representatives had no idea that another person was spared from the Ratyshnikov attack .... the student is Alicia Fontaine . She had seen with her own eyes , her comrades transform .

Alicia : Wow !

Berenices : *gasp* Fontaine ?!

Thea Sisters : Fontaine ?!

Skyla : Have you been spared too ?! Have you seen us ?!

Alicia : Yes ... but ... but ... you have all transformed ! Do you all have superpowers ?!What's going on ?!

Camille : You are transformed ! It's good that you are all here , because my master , Apotre Sol has ordered me to kill you all !

Dynamic : You in the service of the SSA ?!

Camille : Yes ! It was thanks to him that I became famous all over the world !

Three black balls appear on her other paw.

Camille : Come here , Daimons !!

With the three Stones Sacred of her assistants , Mrs. Ratyshnikov summoned three Daimons , one resembling a flamingo, the second a chameleon and the third a bird woodpecker . Terrified , Alicia clutched around Berenices' arm .

Alicia : Aaah ! What is that ?!

Berenices : Hey !

Norden : Berenices , you should stay with Fontaine . We will take care of Ratyshnikov and the Daimons .

Berenices : What ?!? I want to fight too !

Camille : Attack them !

The three Daimons rushed forward .

Norden : Stay with here !

Norden , Osten and the other girls rushed forward too .

Berenices : *sigh*

Jolie , Harmonia and Glitter confronted Mrs. Ratyshnikov . Liouli and Skyla against the Daimon Woodpecker . Dynamic and Hyper against the Chameleon Daimon . Norden and Osten fight the Flamingo Daimon. The Woodpecker Daimon quickly pecked across the floor with its beak to attack Skyla and Liouli , the two friends dodged . Liouli fell awkwardly on Skyla , on the ground on top of each other , they had almost kissed without wanting .

Liouli : Whoops , sorry !

Skyla : Look out !

Skyla saw that the Daimon was going to attack right on them . They dodged this attack again .

Liouli : We must take care of the bodies of others .

Skyla : Right .

Hyper and Dynamic who face the Daimon chameleon , the monster was camouflaged .

Dynamic : Where the Daimon go ?

The two friends inspected around them , in search of the Daimon . Hyper found him at the corner of her eye .

Hyper : Over there !

The Daimon stuck his tongue out to grab them , but Hyper and Dynamic managed to avoid him .

Hyper : Green Boomerang !

Hyper's green boomerang hit the Daimon's head . Dynamic grabbed the tip of his tail and pinned him to the ground like it was a sack . On the boys' side , Osten who is still inexperienced in fighting , he only dodges from left to right the attacks of the Flamingo Daimond . The young mice awkwardly tripped . The monster shoot with his feathers on him , luckily Norden immediately moved in front of Osten and created a stone wall .

Norden : You okay ?

Osten : Yes !

Norden : You have avoided the Daimon's blows , but you will have to go for it and face it rather than flee .

Osten : Because i don't know how to fight !

Norden : Just follow my movements !

Osten : Okay !

Norden and Osten got out of their opponent's range .