Welcome back !

A month later on Earth , Mouseford Academy was on the verge of reopening after a two-week break from hiatus , and the hydrofoil driven by Vince Guymouse was bringing back a flood of students ready to resume their studies .

Pamela : Come on , friends ! I have a feelings lots of fabumouse surprise are waiting for us this year !

Nicky : You said it , mate ! I can't wait to check out the creative writing class !

Violet : And i'm looking forward to my violin lessons !

Colette : Girls , aren't you forgetting the most important thing ?

Pamela : Of course , dude ! The headmaster promised us that we'd have acting , singing , and dancing lessons this year !

She Paulina's paw and dragged her into an amusing tango-inspired .

Colette : Ha , ha , ha ! It's all that ! A special class dedicated to music and theater sounds so fun !

Nicky : Yes , it will be absolutely fabumouse ! Let's all sign up !

Thea Sisters : YESS !!

The cheerfulness of the Thea Sisters caught the attention of Tanya Mishkov and Craig Brightman , also barely off the boat .

Craig : Howdy , girls ! So good to see you ! What are you five celebrating !

Paulina : We can't wait to start that new drama class !

Nicky : This year , we'll have something to sing about !

Tanya : Ha , ha , ha ! So you're planning to sign up , too ? I've been dreamming about all week !

??? : I've been preparing for drama class , too !

Their new ally , Shen Morson had approached the small group , dragging a large suitcase with it .

Shen : I've got all the most important plays from the last hundred years in there . I want to make a good impression on the new professor !

Craig : Well , I'm not sure the theater is the best showcase for talent as big as mine . Look !

Then to laugh , he grabbed Violet and twirled her around until her head was spinning . Their friends applauded and cheered on the improvised dancing duo , who , in the heat of the moment , came dangerously close to Shen's suitcase . Close so close that the two of them hit his head-on and tumbled dramatically. Nicky helped them up .

Nicky : For now , maybe we should just try to get to class in one piece !

The small group was putting a little order in their presentation , when Dina Squid joined them running .

Dina : Come on , guys ! The teachers and the headmaster are heading this way to greet the new teacher !

The Thea Sisters with their friends headed for the grandstand erected for the occasion . The girls suddenly turned .

Colette : I can't wait to meet her ! Camille Ratyshnikov is a real celebrity !

Paulina : She's directed more than thirty plays and musicals . She's a true legend !

Tanya : I heard she brought her best assistans to teach us !

Colette : Mon Dieu ! I absolutely must find something to wear for the first class !

??? : If I were you , I'd think twice before changing my whole wardrobe , Mirabeau . A class this exclusive certainly isn't for everyone !

No need to wonder who could have made this comment , Vanilla , of course . The young mouselet walked forward , plastron , surrounded by her faithful acolytes , the Vanilla Girls . She passed the group defiantly .

Vanilla : You could always try out , if you have the nerve .

Paulina : Of course we have the nerve !

Pamela : We'll pratice and work hard , just like we always do !

During this exchange , Violet , thoughtful , had not said a word . She had heard many times that the head of the new course offered at Mouseford had been a very famous ballet dancer , and she was known the world over for her dreadful character . In fact , she was also said to be very demanding , severe and abrupt with her students and assistants . Violet was therefore worried that her class would not be fun after all , as everyone had imagined . But , not wanting to spoil the enthusiasm of her friends , she said nothing .

Dina : Come on , let's go , Ratyshnikov's motorboat is about to arrive !