Friends together !

Under the blue and radiant sky , the eight friends took the path which led to the port of the island . Quickly , the beauty of the landscape dispelled their ruminations . Shen made out the boats in the distance .

Shen : Let's go there .

In less time than it takes to tell , they arrived at the port , the excitement of which immediately absorbed them .

Pamela : Mmm...the smell of the sea .

Paulina : I just love these vibrant colors .

Violet : The sounds of the ocean always calm me down . Listen .

Silent and motionless , the friends managed to identify several sounds ... lapping of the waves , the doors of the metal containers open and closed , the heavy boxes pulled and released . Carried away , Pamela clapped her paws following the beat .

Pamela : Listen to that beat ! Flying fish sticks , I think we've got it ! It's the perfect music for our audition .

Everyone began to dance and flap their legs , listening to the sounds of life all around .

Colette : Yes ! For the choreography , we could move like the ocean waves and the sea birds !

Tanya : And our costumes could reflect the changing colors of the ocean .

Dina : Mixed with the bright colors of the seaport !

Shen : I'll take care of the music ! I can definitely recreate the sounds of the seaport !

Tanya : Hmm..I'd love to bring together different rhythms and styles in the choreography .

Colette : Ballet !

Pamela : Hip-Hop !

Nicky : Gymnastics !

Violet : Jazz !

Paulina : And don't forget the tango !

While strolling in the harbor , the Thea Sisters , Shen , Tanya and Dina had finally found inspiration for their audition .

Colette : This is totally us ! And this is the world we want to express through dance !

In the Vanilla Girls team , the mood was quite different .

Vanilla : Move yours paws ! Your're all hopeless !

The boys were exhausted ... Vanilla had bought operetta costumes that made each step more difficult . And the clumsy movements of the dancers were even more comical under these mountains of frills .

Vic : We're too tired to move !

Alicia : My paws hurt ! And Brightman keeps stepping on my paws !

Craig : For the tenth times , i'm sorry , Fontaine !

Zoe : Dude , just admit it ! Our dance is a total disaster !

Vanilla : I know it is . But don't tell me you seriously thought I'd let you Ignorats make a fool out of me !

Alicia : What are you saying ?

Vanilla : Well , in spite of your total lack of talent , our audition is guaranteed to be a smashing succes ! As soon as I heard about the audition , I called my mom and asked her to find three sensational professional dancers to take the place of the boys .

Vic : What ?! Days and days of work , and we aren't going to be a part of the audition ?!

Vanilla : Exactly ! You'll come in at the end , so the teachers won't notice !

Zoe : How can you replace your brother , Brightman and Willman with three strangers ?

Vanilla took out three masks from a chest that arrived the same morning .

Vanilla : With these on , no one will be able to tell them apart !

The boys were speechless , Vanilla had really thought of everything . Vic was the first to respond .

Vic : Without me...How dare you treat us like that...? You've gone too far this time , Vanilla !

He turned on his heel and left the room , followed by Craig and Sebastian at his paws . After the harbor walk , the Thea Sisters and their friends were eager to start working on their new project . As they walked to the gym , they met Vic , Sebastian and Craig .

Paulina : Hey , what's wrong ?

Sebastian : We're out of the audution .

The three boys then told the others the whole story .

Nicky : So , after stealing our music...She seriously has the nerve to replace you with professionnal dancers ?!

Craig : I can't believe it ! All that work for nothing ! And now we won't even get into the class !

Violet : Wait a minute ! Vanilla de Vissen can't stop you from auditionning , right ?

Colette : Right ! So there's a place for you in our dance . That is , as long as you can carry a beat !

Craig and Sebastian looked at Vic .

Vic : Why you two looking at me like that ?

In fact , they were waiting for HIS decision .

Vic : We can...

Immediately to work . At 1:30 p.m. , Pamela teaches Craig some hip-hop steps. At 3:30 p.m. , everyone demonstrates surprising abilities . 4.30pm , Colette was looking for the right steps with Sebastian . 6:40 p.m. , Paulina and Vic were practicing the tango . 8:30 p.m. is the break , Pamela was eating a sandwich she found when she was unattended .

Craig : Hey ! Who the fuck did eat my sandwich ?! Mishkov !?

Tanya : Don't accused me ! I didn't ate your sandwich !

In fact , the sandwich Pamela had ... was Craig's .

Pamela : Oh..

10:50 p.m. , while Craig is resting , Shen continues to work , he records Craig's snoring to tease him , and Pam ... is drawing Adolph Hitler's mustache above his muzzle with a marker . 7:25 am , Paulina brought two cups of coffee for Dina and Tanya who work nonstop ...

Dina : Done !

... with some unforeseen events . Dina accidentally sewed the costume with Violet's sweater , who was having her lunch next to her .

Dina : Tanya , pass me a chisel...

Later , due to fatigue , Dina made the same mistake but this time it was with the costume that Tanya was working .

Dina : *sigh*

Tanya : Well done....

And the third time , Dina fell asleep , then recovered . The others remained horrified as they looked at their friend's arm . As she lifted the costume she had just finished ... Dina made another mistake .... rather painful ... sewing the costume , her arm ended up with it and blood dripped onto the costume .

Dina : *pain* AAaaaaahhh !!

9:15 am , the team has finally won its bet , the show is ready .