Sincerely

Marco woke up in his bed, face-down in his pillow. His legs were achy and he couldn't get up to walk. He laid there and thought about what happened. It was painful, yet it felt amazing. He had a slight headache. He rubbed his eyes and checked his phone. The bright light of the screen hurt his eyes. He quickly turned down the brightness and smiled. Jean had texted him.

"You have 1 unread message.
Jean
>Hey, i just wanted to ask if you meant what you said last night. i just dont want anyone to know what happened, especially jaeger. So. Yah. Did you mean it? "

Marco stared at his phone is disbelief. Yet, he knew what happened. Is was real. He felt it. He still did. Of course I- Marco's phone went off.

"You have 1 unread message.
Jean
> I did."

Marco kicked and squealed. He flipped over and fanboyed at the screen. He propped himself on his elbows and typed.

"Of course I did! I meant it. I love you, Jean." He didn't hesitate as he hit send.
No response.

Marco checked his phone evey thirty seconds to see if anything cane through.

Two minutes passed.
Nothing.
Three.
Nothing.
Four.
Nothing.

Marco began to get worried. He rolled onto his back and covered his eyes. Suddenly, a familiar hand was pulling at his wrist. He looked up. It was Jean.
Marco smiled up at him and blushed. "Hey." Jean winked.

Marco curled his toes and chuckled. "Hey, you."

Jean sat of the edge of the bed and faced Marco. They didn't say a whole lot. They just sat there like an elderly couple, hand in hand.

"Hey, uh, I'm kinda hungry. So, meet me in the cafeteria?" Jean squeezed Marco's hand a little.

"Yeah, Ill be out soon." Marco smiled back and sat up.

Jean chuckled and bit his lip. Slowly he leaned in and kissed Marco lightly. Marco put his hand on Jean's cheek and kissed back. Jean grabbed Marco's waist.

Soon, they heard giggling. Jean thought it was Marco, and Marco thought it was Jean. Then...

A phone camera shuttered off in the back corner. They froze and blushed. As they turned around slowly, they saw Jaeger standing there with his phone filming.

"Hi." Eren said with no facial expression except a smirk curling up from his lips. Armin was rolling on the floor holding his stomach and trying to breathe because he was laughing too hard. Connie fell to his hands and knees with laughing tears in his eyes. Reiner and Bertoldt were blushing in the back.

Jean and Marco turned bright red. Jean exploded.

"Jaeger, I'm going to kill you. Literally... kill you."

~~~