Eren

Jean stared at Eren in full hatred and disbelief.

"What the actual fuck are you doing?! Give me your phone! O-o-or delete those pictures! Now, damn it. Now!!"
Jean was about to burst into tears as he reached for Eren's phone.

"Come and get me, horsey!!" Eren laughed and ran off. Jean growled and ran after him. Eren's group was laughing too hard to follow behind them, and Marco was still sitting in his bed frozen with fear.

"YOU LITTLE BITCH! GET BACK HERE!" Jean was catching up to Eren but Eren knew the area better than Jean.

Eren jumped into an abandoned building and ran up the stairs. Jean had him cornered.

"C'mon now, Jaeger. I thought you were smarter than th-" Abruptly, Eren had tossed his phone on the floor beside him and charged Jean's face. He grabbed his cheeks and firmly kissed him.

Jean struggled and eventually pulled away. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!"

Eren turned a ghostly pale. "I..." He fell down to his knees. "I'm sorry." Eren teared up but tried to hide it.

Jean was confused and at a loss for words. "Wait- you're gay?!"

Eren looked up at him. "Really?"

Jean turned away quickly and pulled at his hair in disbelief. "How could you... Why did you... What??"

Eren ran his fingers through his hair. "Ok, I need to tell you something."
He stood up and slowly walked towards Jean as he spoke. "I am extremely jealous of Marco. I have wanted you for awhile, now. I know I act like I hate you, but I don't. I actually.." He reached for Jean's wrists as Jean froze. "..really..." He pulled Jean's arms around his waist. "..really like you."
Eren leaned in and kissed Jean lightly. Jean kept his eyes wide open and thought about what had happened between Marco and him.

Jean thought to himself. Oh god, Marco. I'm so sorry.

Silently and tears streaming down his face, Marco walked away from the barely-opened door.

He had seen the whole thing.

~~~