White

Eren slowly woke in a small room, shirtless, and layed out on an old mattress. The thin, white sheets alarmed with every infraction of a movement. He decided that it was best to stay put.

He couldn't sit still.

He propped himself up on his elbows. to look around. No one else was in the bed with him, but he could easily tell he wasn't alone. He peered over the opposite edge of the bed to find a familiar pair of shoes, slacks, and a belt. A white shirt was tossed at the end of the bed.

Hei...Heichou?

A faint breeze blew through an open window and danced with the thin curtains. The chill of the air grazed Eren's bare skin and gave him goosebumps. He smiled at the rather beautiful scene.

Levi knocked twice lightly on the door. "Good. You're up."

Eren couldn't breathe. Levi was still buttoning up his shirt. His cravat was hung around his shoulders untied. "Ye-yeah. What happened last night?"

Levi smirked. "Aw, I'm hurt. Was I really that bad that you forgot that we f-"

"We DID?!" Eren was too happy and confused to let him finish his sentence. He lunged at Levi and swung his arms around his neck. Levi, shocked, just stood there.

"Uh.... Eren?" Levi was blushing.

Eren pulled up without letting go. "Yeah?"

"You're um... You're still naked."

Eren turned bright red. "Oh." He fell back and quickly covered himself with the sheets.

Levi smirked and said, "There's nothing wrong with that." He slowly crept over Eren and pinned him down. "Nothing at all."

Eren winked.

Levi and Eren were kissing again.

~

A little later, everyone had gathered out in the training area. Roll was being taken.

"Leonhardt?" Keith called out.

"Here." Cold. That was Annie.

"Jaeger?"

"H-here." Eren sounded feeble. He sounded... gay. He couldn't help but blush.

"Kir...Kier...Keer.. shit. Jean?"

No response.

"JEAN?!"

Nothing.

"All right then. How about Bott? Bott?"

No response.

"Marco?"

"Polo..." Connie murmured under his breath just loud enough that only those closest to him could hear him. A couple people held in chuckles.

Kieth sneered. "So, Marco and Jean are gone, eh? Makes sense." A few people giggled. Even Annie smiled.

Levi walked up sluggishly with his face full of color. He looked happier, but he was his normal self.

"Get to work." He turned and winked at Eren.

~~~