Wait

CAUTION: EXTREME FEELS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK (its not inappropriate, just really depressing. HOWEVER, this chapter is VITAL to the rest of the story so yah)

The titan had gone off.

Jean peeled himself off of the blood soaked window. He couldn't move, couldn't breathe, couldn't even cry. Suddenly, he just started running. He practically flew down the stairs all the while, ignoring Eren. He got outside, turned the corner, and stopped abruptly. His body.

It was bit in half. He slowly walked over to the body. He had seen the blood, but how could this be real. He kneeled before Marco. He bawled loudly into his hands.

"WHAT THE HELL, YOU FUCKING FRECKLED BASTARD!! YOU WERENT SUPPOSED TO LEAVE ME YET!! I LOVED YOU!!" He grabbed Marco's hand that was still there and held it to his face. "MARCO DON'T LEAVE ME!" Jean grew quiet. "Babe.."
After a moment, Jean grabbed blanket from inside the building. He wrapped Marco's body inside. Then, he picked him up.

Jean vowed to have the same passion that Marco had. He knew that he felt this passion for Marco. Now, Marco was gone. How could Jean go on?
Jean carried Marco about ten feet when Eren woke up and peered out of the window.

"Shit! The little bitch is dead and he still loves him more." Eren began to tear up. Not out of mourning but out of pure jealously. He wasn't happy Marco died, he was his friend after all. However, he was so consumed by jealousy that he failed to see Jean's pain.

He clenched his fist. "Maybe, he should join him." He paused and slapped himself for even thinking that.
Well, maybe..

Blood seaped through the fabric of the blanket and stained Jean's chest and arms. With tears stained on his face, he walked into camp and ignored the stares of everyone.

Mikasa covered her mouth and Armin quivered slightly. Connie and Sasha were still trying to figure out what he was carrying. He walked past the crowd and headed straight into the forest where they had met up just last night. Could it really have been last night?
Eren came running in a few minutes after him with a distant look in his eye. He was a combination of depressive, angry, jealous, and remorseful. Mikasa ran over and hugged him. She began scolding him and pressuring to answer her questions. He heard her voice, but he wasn't really listening.

Jean set him down at the base of the same tree where it all happened.
He thought to himself.

What do I do now?

~~~