Chapter 12.

Justice's POV

I opened the door for Jasmine so she can get in the driver's seat. I opened the back door for Michelle as she smile thanking me. I got in on the passenger side placing my right hand on Jasmine's thigh. 

I heard her sigh pulling off to the theater. "What movie are we going to watch?" Michelle ask as we parked in the lot. "Apparently Justice wants to watch a horror movie," Jasmine sigh getting out the car. I got out with Michelle behind me.

"Awn, we can watch something else," I smile wrapping my arms around her waist. "No, if I have nightmares, you better cater to my needs," she said as I smile rolling my eyes. "How about we watch a funny movie?" I ask as she look up at me about to complain. "Fine," she mumble as I smile and kiss her cheek. 

"You know I never watched that new Jumanji movie," I mumble looking at the movie that is about to play. "Wow, really?" She ask pulling me and Michelle to the booth. "Three tickets to Jumanji," she said pulling out the money. "Aht, I got it," I said pulling money out of my wallet, paying for the tickets.

"But," she said but Michelle slapped her hand over her mouth. "Girl shut up," she scolded making Jasmine roll her eyes. "Whatever," she mumbles making me squint my eyes at her. She really trying it. 

"Come here," I said looking at her as Michelle went to the food stand. She bit her lip walking to me. "What?" She sassed making my hand itch to spank her ass. "Lose the attitude before I take you back home and fuck it out of you," I whisper gripping her waist. "Understand?" I growl lowly feeling her body lean into mines. 

"Yes daddy," she whisper making me sigh letting her go. "Good, now go get some snacks before the movie starts," I said walking to the bathroom. I quickly handled my business and washed my hands. I went out and saw Jasmine and Michelle getting snacks. 

"Hi, you look familiar," some girl said standing in front of me. "Um, I don't know you," I said moving around her. "You know, your eyes are very beautiful. Are they contacts?" She ask placing her hand on my stomach. "Thank you but I really need to get to my girlfriend," I said looking up seeing Jasmine eyes turn into gold. 

"Shit," I mumble pushing the random girl from me. "Listen, I'm flattered and all but I don't think my girlfriend would be comfortable with you touching on me," I said taking a step back from her. "Your girlfriend?" She ask but I don't think she was paying attention because she kept touching on my stomach and arms, looking at my tattoos. 

"Yes hoe, her girlfriend," I hear Jasmine say squeezing her short self in front of me. "Why you got your hands on my girlfriend?" She ask handing Michelle her purse. "You know I got you right?" Michelle said walking to the theater room. "Mmhmm," Jasmine hum keeping her eyes towards this rando. "I didn't know," she said rolling her eyes as I pursed my lips. Didn't I just tell this bi- you know what. 

"I think I clearly heard her say that I wouldn't be comfortable with you putting your dirty hands on her," she spat as this random chic roll her eyes. "This right here, is all mines," she spat gripping my jaw, pulling me down into a dominating kiss. 

"Now get ta steppin," she said in a thick southern accent. 

"Whatever," the girl mumble walking away. "I love you baby," I smiled wrapping my arms around her. "I love you too, now come on," she huffed pulling me to room that will play this Jumanji movie. I just followed behind her like a love sick puppy. This is my wife.

We sat down just as the movie started seeing Michelle look over at us. "You two okay?" She whisper as I nod my head, wrapping my arm around Jasmine's waist. 
//////////////////////////////////////

The movie just ended and I see that the girls are getting sleepy. "Baby, you want Michelle to sleep over?" I ask watching Michelle walk to the restroom yawning. "Yeah, I don't want her to drive back home tired," she mumble resting her head on my arm. 

"Come on princess. Hop on my back," I said as she looked up smiling. I wrapped my jacket around her waist and bend down so she can hop on. "Oof," she groaned after she jumped on my back. "You okay?" I ask as she nod her head laying her head down. 

"Okay, I'm ready," Michelle said holding Jasmine's purse. "Okay, you're sleeping over so you won't have to drive home tired," I told her as she nodded her head, giving me Jasmine's purse. "Sleepover!" Jasmine squealed after we made it outside. 

"Look at the sun setting," Jasmine said kissing my cheek. "Got it!" I hear Michelle along with the click of a camera. "Mimi," she whined as I hold her up on my back. "You will be fine," she scoffed as walked to her car. 

"Ms. Morningstar?" I hear someone say behind us, making both me and Jasmine freeze. I turned around seeing Xavier walk up to us. He always had his eyes on my woman and he always stared at her during class. "Wait, Adriana?" He gasp as I quickly look at him confused. 

"Yo, Justice come on," Michelle said as I nod my head, mentally thanking her. "Okay, get down baby," I said kneeling down so Jasmine can softly get down. "Oh, my bad. You look like one of my classmates, except she don't have tattoos like that," he said rubbing his neck. 

"It's cool. Who is this babe?" I smile as she nodded going alone with it. "This is Mr. Castin, he is one of my students," she said as I nod my head smiling. "Nice to meet you," I said shaking his hand. "Likewise," he smiled as he looked between us. 

"So, you two are dating?" He ask scratching his eyebrow. "Yes, sorry but we have to go. We had a long day," I said opening the passenger door for Jasmine. "It was nice seeing you Mr. Castin," Jasmine said as I closed the door before he could reply. 

I really do not like him. I got in the drivers seat, starting the car up. I placed my hand on Jasmine's thigh thinking of ways I could have sent him a message to not stare at what's mines. "Baby, you okay?" She asks looking worriedly at me. "Yeah, why?" I ask glancing to her. 

"You have a death grip on my thigh and you're killing the steering wheel," she giggles as I let her thigh go. "Sorry princess," I mumble biting my lip. 

We finally made it back home and I glance back to see Michelle sleep. "I can carry her," I said as she nodded getting out.  I got out and carefully picked up Michelle, which was kind of difficult since she was about my height. 

"Just take her to the guess room," Jasmine says stretching. "Okay, go put on some comfortable clothes and I'll be up in a second," I told her as she nodded going upstairs. I lay Michelle down and turned the lights off. 

We need to talk. I hear Adri and Jahi same at the same time. 

You're finish reading my thoughts? I laugh as they chuckle too. 

Yeah, and I see we still need to get some information so we will help. Jahi said as I smile lowly thanking them letting Adri take over. 

"Thanks," she mumbles out loud as I see her walk upstairs to our beautiful Jasmine.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////

Thoughts?

Jasmine territorial? 

New friendship with Michelle and Justice?

New information of Justice being a universal being?

Like, Comment, Enjoy!