Chapter 30.

Jahi's POV

I sigh laying on the bed with Tati sleep on top of me. I ran my fingers through her now blonde hair. She said it was part of her costume which made me question what she was going with. I reached for my phone seeing it's time for me to get dressed. "I don't have a costume," I mumble to myself feeling Tati move her hand down my boxers resting her hand right on my treasure. 

Every since we dicked her down she's been doing this. A laughed as Justice laughed with her.

We made her more territorial than before. I laughed slowly sliding her hand out of my boxers.

"Hmm, stop," she mumble as I slid from under her. "Baby come back," she whined sitting up. "I need to get ready for the party," I said as she smiled sitting up. "I have the perfect costume," she giggles going in the closet. 

"Do you want to be Bonnie or The Joker?" She ask from the closet. "The Joker baby, Zayden and Zariah are doing Bonnie and Clyde," I said as I hear her squeal. "I need to do your makeup," she clapped pulling me to her little make up stand. 

"I have some green dye wax that is ,easy to come out," she said as she began to do my hair and make up. "You know I'm going to be Harley, right?" She giggles as I smirk nodding my head. "Makes this even better," I chuckle as she finished with my face. 

"Okay, I need to do your stomach," she said pulling me to the living room. "Lay on the floor," she said going back upstairs getting some skin paint. "Okay, lets get into it," she said as she came back with a wide grin. "I believe you are enjoying this way much more than I am," I chuckle feeling her paint my stomach. 

"Oh so you two going with The Joker and Harley," Symone chuckle coming downstairs. "I forgot you two stayed," I laughed lowly as Michelle came down clapping her hands. "Riri throwing a party before we go out," Michelle said looking at her phone. "Yes!" Tati giggle as I grip her waist. "Don't make me come to you and burn that whole place down," I growl hearing a knock on the door. 

"Come in!" Tati yell as I lift my head up seeing a short brunette stare at me. "Well who is this?" She ask staring at me licking her lips. "Rissa I will cut your fingers off and shove them down your throat," Tati growl lowly as Riri look at her. "Oh, this you?" She asks as Tati got up smiling lowly. "Yes, and don't think about trying to fuck her," she mumble folding her arms. 

"Got it," she laughed lifting her hand up.  

"Okay, now carefully put your clothes on," she smiled as I look at my hand seeing the mouth on my hand. "You're talented baby," I said going up stairs changing into the suit. I frown looking for the shirt to wear under the suit jacket. 

I walked back downstairs looking for Tati. "Her and Michelle went to the guest room to change," Symone said as I see her looking in the mirror doing make up. "Ight," I mumble sitting on the couch resting my arms on the back of it. 

I look down at my phone seeing Zay and Z are on their way. "Baby," Tati giggle making me look up. I felt my mouth hang open as she walked downstairs with her hair in two ponytails that was pink on one side and blue on the other,  a half shirt on that is hugging her body with a jacket on. She wore some shorts that hugged her ass perfectly with see through tights and fake tattoos. 

The 'PUDDIN' choker around her neck made her look so innocent but the bat she carried made her look so devious. "Damn," I mumble sitting up watching her twirl the bat in her hand. "You look bad baby," I mumble watching her do a spin in her heels. 

A knock at the door interrupted my starring making me clench my jaw. "Come in!" I yelled seeing Zayden and Zariah walk in. "Damn, A!" Zay said dapping me up. He looked to Tati dropping his jaw. I squint my eyes at him and smack the shit out of his head. "Stop staring at my woman," I grunt watching him glare at me rubbing his head.