Chapter 92.

Adriana's POV

"Baby, wake up!" I hear Tati's voice as the feeling of two little babies sat on my chest. I opened my eyes seeing the Makayla dressed as princess and Titan dressed as a prince. "Look at my little royals," I chuckle kissing their heads. "Happy Halloween Tati," I smile watching her lean down and peck my lips. "Happy Halloween baby," she smile leaning back up grabbing the twins. I got out of bed seeing her sit them in front of the mirror and hold her phone up. 

I walked to them moving Tati over. "Hey!" She complained rolling over as I now lay in front of the twins with the mirror behind them. "Hey," I cooed at the twins hearing them giggle and look at me. I felt Jasmine sit on my lower back as the twins try to crawl on me. "Be careful nuggets," I chuckle as Titan plop down on his bottom almost falling back if I didn't catch him. "Ma mi mi mi ma mi ma mi," Kay babbled trying to crawl up my head to get to Tati. "Yes princess?" She hum leaning down on my back kissing Makayla's head. "Ma ma ma ma ma," Titan giggle trying to crawl over my head to get to his mother. "Ty, wait," I laugh lifting him up with my head watching his feet dangle and kick around. 

"Adri stop messing with him," Tati cackle as I sit him down in front of me puckering my lips. "Mwah," I smile kissing my little prince. I felt Jasmine move around and hold her phone in front of us while sitting Makayla next to Titan. "Our little royal nuggets," she hums as the twins reach to my face and babble. I smile leaning my head back and kiss Tati's cheek. "Come on, we need to get dressed," I hum lifting up while grabbing the twins. "ADRI!" She squeal wrapping her legs around my waist. 

"Wait, perfect picture," she whisper laying her head on my shoulder and snap a picture. I shook my head feeling her body heat pressed against my back as I went to the bed and placed the twins on the bed. "If you post it, crop out my lower area," I said helping her down off my back. "So, I'm going to be a queen during the day," Tati said coming out with a beautiful Egyptian crown. "You're already a queen my love," I chuckle playing with the twin. "Yes, but I'm going to dress as an ancient Egyptian queen," she giggles twisting her long hair in front of the mirror. 

I placed the twins on the floor then walked behind Tati. "Can I be your king?" I ask wrapping my arms around her waist. "You already are," she giggles looking at me through the mirror. "And I already got you something," she smile nodding to the bed. "How do I suppose to put this on babe?" I laugh holding up a white silk cloth with buttons on the ends of it. "Hold on," she snicker finishing up her hair. "You cross it over and snap it," she said backing away frowning. "Is it too small?" She asks looking down and give the twins their pacifiers. 

"No, it fits perfect," I smile hearing her sigh in relief and place this big collar around my neck. "Great," she smile placing beads on her hair as we heard a knock on the door. "Come in," I said fixing the cobra on the waist band of my skirt. "Looking great guys," Michelle... well Amelia said going to Tati and help her put the beads on her hair. I placed on the lower arm cuffs and sandals smiling to myself. "You look amazing baby," I hear Tati compliment causing me to look up and feel every breath in my body leave. 

Jahi's POV

I lick my lips watching Tati do a small spin. "You look amazing," I gulp hearing her giggle. "Call me Cleopatra," she snorts high fiving Amelia. I watch the flow of her silk dress flow easily with her movements and the beaded collar cover most of her breast. "The upper arm cuffs makes you look like a goddess," I mumble watching her make her way to me and crab a very unique Egyptian crown. I grabbed her crown and placed it on her head, making it fit like its an band around her head. "Wow," I smile letting my hand hold the gold pieces that dangled with her hair. 

"I can say the same to you," she smile placing the crown on my head. I felt taps on my feet making me look down and see Kay tapping my feet. "Hey princess," I smile seeing Tati pick up Titan. "Let's go," Tati says grabbing our phone and wallet. We walked downstairs hearing a low whistle from Zayden. "How long you all been here?" I laugh sitting on the couch with Makayla on my lap. "Probably before you woke up because I'm guessing Tati was down here with the babies," Zariah said making all of us look at her.