Chapter 94.

Tati's POV

I felt Jahi's hands hold my waist as I dance on her and sip from my non alcoholic drink. "Princess," I hear Jahi demonic voice grumble gripping my waist. "Hmm?" I reply looking back at her as she leaned against the table. "Stop before I take you back home and fuck you up," she growl in my ear. "Please do it," I mumble feeling her turn me towards her and wrap her hand around my throat. "You sure about that princess?" She chuckle making the throbbing in my core intensify. "Please?" I whisper biting my lip and dig my nails into her jaw. 

I trailed my hand down her tight abs then down her bulge hearing her let out a groan. "Let's go," she mumbles pushing herself off the standing table. I smile getting excited pulling her towards Amelia and Domonique. "We're going back home right quick, let me know when you all leave," I winked hearing her laugh. I gripped her hand and pulled her towards the door. "Ayo, where y'all going?" I hear RiRi said dressed as a mummy. "Back home for a minute," I mumble feeling Jahi slyly rock her hips into mines. 

"Still hanging out? I got a coffin for your attire and-" she rambled making me interrupt her. "Yeah, we're going. We will be quick," I said hearing Jahi chuckle behind me. "Ight, see you later!" She said as I pull Jahi out the house and to her car. "Hurry up," she said opening the door and let me in.

She sped back home without getting the police on us from how fast she was going. We made it back home and I found it hilarious how fast she was trying to put the code in. "Damn," she grumble going through the other gates. 

Once we got out the car, I pulled her through the garage door immediately feeling my body press against the wall. "Take these off, we will have to put them back on," she growl grabbing our crowns. "Careful, they're real," I said watching her mouth open then close. "You're lucky I'm too horny to focus," she mumbles taking off the skirt and lay it on the back of the couch. I took off the half top gold plate and the tight skirt placing it with her stuff. 

I let out a small whimper seeing the bulge in her boxers. "I don't think I can take all of that," I moan as she pushed me down on the couch. "Yes you can, baby girl," she chuckles getting on top of me smirking. "Make me take it," I pant sliding her sports bra off. She kicked her boxers off kissing up and down my neck. "Shh," she groan pushing herself in me while I gasp and dug my nails into her back. "Fuck Jahi!" I squeal wrapping an arm around her neck, meeting her thrust. 

"Fuck mamas," she cry out dropping her head onto my shoulder. She wrapped one of her arms around me and started circling her hips, hitting that one spot. "Daddy, no!" I moan feeling her completely destroy my walls. "Yes baby," she moan lifting her head pulling me into a deep kiss. 

"Let me go baby girl!" She groaned as I bit into her lip feeling my eyes roll back. "Ah fu- mm," she moan pulling me up to straddle her lap. "Don't stop now baby," she growl leaning back with her eyes closed. "Watch me ride you baby," I growl gripping her jaw. She opened her eyes holding her mouth open. 

I rode her like it was my last time, hearing her moans and groans get louder. I tightened myself around her wrapping my hand around her throat. "Ye-yes!" I squeaked as her hands grip my ass and help me rock on her dick. "Fuck your pussy drives me insane!" She groaned holding me up and drive into me so deep and fast. 

"Da-Daddy WAIT!" I cry out feeling the same body shivering feeling come again. "Make daddy cum baby girl!" She groan rolling her eyes back. "I'm about to," I whined feeling her dig into my guts and her hands smack my ass. "You're clenching me is makes me cum too soon," she groan laying back on the couch. "Your dick fills me up so good," I pant feeling her pull out and stare at me. "Hands and knees baby girl," she growl smacking my ass. 

"No mercy," I mumble embracing myself for her intrusion. "Didn't plan on giving you any," she grunts sliding herself in me. Her hands grip my ass as she gives me her deepest strokes. "Give it to me daddy," I moan clenching around her feeling her lean over. "Fuck Tati," she cry out holding herself up by gripping both sides of my waist. "I'm so close. Please don't stop!" I scream into my arm while using my other hand scratching at her stomach. "Ahh," she groan pinning my arm behind my back. "JAHI!" I scream shaking against her arching my back. "Aw Fuck Tati!" She cry feeling her press into my g spot. 

She stopped her movements making me whine and grind on her. "No, baby I'm so close!" I whine hearing her groan and smack my ass. "Twerk on YOUR dick baby girl," she pant letting me throw it back on her. "Shit," I whisper feeling my body shake and the orgasm teeter on its edge. "Hold it," Jahi growl pulling out then flip me on my back. "I can't hold it," I whimper feeling her thumb circling on my bundle of nerves. 

"Oh my fuck," she growl sliding back into me making me dig my nails into the couch. "It's all yours daddy!" I cry out as she lean down and wrap my legs around her waist. "Give it to me princess," she moan in my ear sucking on my neck. "JAHI!" I screamed tightening my legs around her feeling my eyes roll back and my nails dig into her back. The orgasm was too powerful as my body shook around her and hold her in a tight grip and look up at her innocently. "Shit let me g- FUCK BABY!" She groaned feeling her release everything in me. 

We both stayed still unto we rode out our powerful orgasm. "Thank you baby," I unwrapping my arms and legs from around her. "You're welcome my queen," she chuckles pulling out of me slowly causing me to whimper. "Let's go shower then get back in this costume," she mumbles picking me up and carry me to our bathroom.
//////////////////////////////////////

Thoughts?

The club?

The party?

Nicki Minaj?

Tati performance?

Like, Comment, Enjoy!