Chapter 23.

Jasmine's POV

I sigh as my dad left the room, feeling my mood lighten. At least he understood what I was going through. 

"Hey baby," Adri says coming through the door. "Hey," I smile as she came towards me and lay on top of me. "Babe, get off," I laugh as she kissed my shoulder. "How was it?" She asks sliding her hand under my shirt. "Michelle and Symone needs me to go back over so they can go over some test or something," I hear her sigh laying her head on my breast. 

"Can I come?" I ask as she lift her head up at me. "Of course, princess," she smiles making my stomach do flips. "Yay," I mumble as she grabbed my keys. "Come on," she says lifting me up. 

She's so strong and sexy. Tati mumbles as I bit my lip watching he stretch getting a good glimpse of her v line. 

"Princess," she warned lifting my head. "Ye-yes?" I mumble meeting her eyes. "My eyes are up here," she smirk as I felt my cheeks heat up. "I know," I smile biting my lip. "Let's go," she laughs shaking her head. 
//////////////////////////////////////////////

I sigh as we walked back in Michelle's house. "We're going to be spending a couple of days here," I mumble as Adriana pulls me into her. "Oh hey," Symone said coming from the basement. "We will need you to strip and go back to Justice's body," Michelle said as I stood in front of her with my arms folded. 

"Calm down, princess," I hear Justice's soft voice behind me making me almost lose my balance. "Warn me when you three switch," I grunt looking up at her to see her smiling. I jump a little when I felt her friend poke me a little. 

"Are you," I trailed off as she looked at me with a smirk. "No, baby. I'm just that big," she said licking her lips. I bit my lip and turn back to Michelle and Symone. "Okay, so we will need you to lay on the table and we will try to get some reading on your tattoos," Michelle says leading us to her basement. 

"Jasmine," Symone called making me look up. "Try not to tear the place down," she said as I squint my eyes at her. Little shit. "Ha ha," I sarcastically mumble watching Adri lay on the table. I watched them touch over her stomach and arms. 

They're getting too close. Tati growls as I squint my eyes at them. 

"Come here baby," Justice say looking at me. I walked towards her and felt her grab my hand. I smile tracing the infinite sign on her hand. "I still don't understand these," Michelle mumbles with a frown. "You do know I could have described them, right?" Justice chuckles as I cross my legs. I'm being such a horny teenager right now. Adri, Justice, and Jahi turns me on without trying. 

"Yeah, but we will need to look at the back," Michelle sighs as Justice nods her head. "Some tattoos are not for the eyes of anyone else. They are like prophecies," Justice informs them making me look up. "How can I see them?" I ask tracing my hand over the angel on her throat. 

"You're my other half, you know what I know," she says making me smile lightly. "So the things we don't see is better us?" Symone asks sitting in the new chair with a defeated look. "I guess you could say that. It is too sacred for another being to look at them and understand it," she said as I slap my hand over my mouth. 

"I-I told them the one on your neck," I panicked as she smiles and sat up. "It is okay, princess. That was one from a past. A reminder," she says wrapping her arms around my waist. 

She better stop holding us like that before we ride her on this table. Tati mumble making me pull away from Justice. 

"What's wrong?" Justice asks standing up. "No-nothing," I mumble watching her eyes change to gold. "Jasmine," I hear her demonic voice warn. "Hmm?" I ask looking up at Jahi. I felt her disappear from in front me making me sigh and turn around. "Stop doing that," I pout seeing her appear in front of me.