Chapter 99.

Jasmine's POV

I let out a low hum of approval as we finished our last rehearsal. "We have to get ready for our Bridal make over!" Michelle said placing a sash around me. "Let's go," Zariah said pushing me through the doors while Michelle pulled me. "Okay, okay," I giggle blowing a kiss to Adri. 

"So, what are we doing first?" I ask feeling a blindfold cover my eyes

"So, what are we doing first?" I ask feeling a blindfold cover my eyes. "First, I'm giving you your gift from me and Zariah. . ." She trailed off pulling the blindfold off. "To you," Zariah finished seeing Michelle hold her camera up. "Turn around," she laugh making me turn to see the pink matted Range Rover. 

"NO WAY!" I squealed covering my mouth

"NO WAY!" I squealed covering my mouth. "You said you wanted one like the one you gave Adri but pink," Michelle said standing next to Zariah while recording me. "I had someone to get something custom made on your car," Zariah said tossing me the keys. I looked at the keys seeing 'J.T.M.M.' I jumped on Zariah feeling her arms wrap around me. "I got it on the car too," she laughs as I got down and jumped on Michelle. "I love you girls so much!" I squealed running in my heels to the car.

"Let's go!" I yelled starting the car up. They shook their heads and got in the car with me. "Where we going?" I smile widely then bit my lip. "Well, Adri did give me her card," Zariah smile making me sigh and roll my eyes. "Of course she did," I laugh heading towards the mall. "Let's go ladies!" I smile grabbing my purse. "Aht, Adri told me to make sure you don't spend none of your money," Michelle said placing my purse in the glovebox. "Damnit," I grumble slipping the card into my wallet.

I felt the girls loop their arms with mines while Michelle hold her phone up taking videos. "I'm surprise you're not live," I snort watching her squint her eyes and go live. "That's what ya get," she laughed earning a punch to the arm. "Guess what y'all," Michelle said walking in front of me. "Look who's about to be married soon!" She said into the phone as I smile and gave them a peace sign. "Yes ma'am," I laugh as we walked past Victoria's Secret. I bit my lip and turned around. 

"Ou, are you getting something for your honeymoon?" Zariah asks causing me to bite my lip and blush. "Well duh!" I laugh pulling her out the store. "But we will come back for that last," I hum going to Michelle to see her looking at her hair products. "Hey Mimi," I smile seeing her turn her head towards me. "Okay, we have a long schedule ladies. We have to get our nails done and you know I'm going to be doing your hair," she said making me smile and hug her.