Chapter 1-Adventure in a unknown world

It was a peaceful night in the town of Kuoh. A young woman with strikingly crimson colored hair sat at a desk within a run-down building next to a local school.

The woman takes a sip of her piping hot tea while she finishes reading some important documents present on her desk.

Shortly after, she concludes her reading and sits back on her chair, releasing a lethargic sigh.

"Phew, I guess I can take it easy for the rest of night."

She announced with great tiredness. The woman stretched lightly before retiring the papers to their respective drawers.

'My peerage has gained considerable improvement. Since I recruited that boy into my service, the group will surely grow stronger with amazing speed.'

She raises herself off from her chair and walks toward a closed window. Opening it, she allows to cool breeze to caress her body as she looked down onto the quiet streets of Kuoh.

The woman found herself unwittingly looking at the shimmering stars above, even catching a glimpse a flash of a peculiar shooting star

The woman found herself unwittingly looking at the shimmering stars above, even catching a glimpse a flash of a peculiar shooting star. A rare but simple sight on a night like this, and a welcome one at that.

“It is customary to make a wish when one sees a shooting star. Some believe in such miracles but I wish it were that simple…”

The woman’s expression becomes doleful as an unhappy thought enters her mind.

“If only that kind of thing worked like it does in fairy tales… as spurious as it sounds, I know the exact wish I would make at a time like this. Alas, I am positive the wish would never come true.”

The woman was just about to shift her gaze off the night sky when suddenly, a glowing light pulses right where she looked. The light started to become apparent, as her vision had shifted to where she had originally seen the shooting star. The light began to grow larger in size. It almost looked like it was coming right for her…

A moment of shock consumes her face upon realizing the fast approaching object. The object appears to be spherical in shape which was something she took note of as it sped towards her.

She braces herself for impact as it lands in the grassy fields behind the school. As far as she knew, she was the only person in this vicinity. A deep vibration was felt as the object hit the ground with immense force.

“What in the world was that!?” She exclaims, catching her breath.

Curiosity got the better of her and she decided to check out the scene of the crash. A red seal appears on the floor below her. The room turns red with an ominous glow before she vanishes not a second later.

-----

A few minutes later, the woman makes her way down to the fields below and catches sight of smoke rising from the unknown object. Hastily, she made her way to it.
Upon reaching the crash site, she peers down into the crater the impact it created. There, it held some kind of otherworldly pod.