Chapter 25- Little Vampire

Two unexpected reveals from last night as Sirzechs has now made it known that Rias has in fact another Bishop and the Dragon balls have made it into this universe with Goku. What has surprised Goku also was that this Bishop has been locked away in the ORC building for some time now, even before Goku arrived on this Earth.

Rias had difficulty sleeping last night due to the fact that she felt guilty only telling Goku about the Bishop now. Even the kiss they both shared at the top of Isseis stairs played in her mind which gave her a bright smile and made her flustered. However, it seemed to Rias that Goku acted like the kiss didn't happen. The both stayed quiet about it as they got back to the ORC last night. Rias wanted to ask, however she couldn't bring herself to do so.

----

The next day of school flew by quickly as Goku was anticipating to meet Rias' other Bishop.

Goku had asked Rias earlier in the morning if she was to show him it before they both went down for breakfast, but she suggested that it would be best for everyone to be there once she releases it.

Akeno did say that she herself already knew of the Bishop when Goku asked her about it during class. She also pointed out that Kiba and Koneko also did too. Issei, Asia and Xenovia were the ones who were yet to be told.

Rias had then asked Akeno to pass a message to the others about meeting up after school due to the important matter.

----

The school day was brought to an end as Rias, Akeno and Goku waited at the fountain just out the front of the school building.

Goku and Rias were sat next to each other with the fountain water at their backs, while Akeno looked towards the front door as students came out and made their way to leave the school grounds.

The fountain water was enough to mask the noisy voices of passing students.

Rias looked to the side of Gokus face, seeing that Goku seemed relaxed.

"Goku?"

"Hm?" Goku faces her with a light smile.

"I... would like to apologize again about only telling you now about this Bishop. I know you asked before about what was down that corridor upstairs, and I lied to you." She frowned.

"Rias come on, I already told you it's fine already." Goku chuckles.

Rias blushed lightly and looked to the water in the fountain, seeing both their reflections.

"I know, it's just... I should never lie to you. Especially since all you've done for me. I should have told you at the time, or even before that." Rias fixed a strand of hair behind her ear. "Since all that happened with Kokabiel, it took the Bishop off my mind until my brother actually even suggested releasing it and in turn reminded me." She then looked back to Goku. "Will you forgive me Goku?"

"You're really all worked up about not telling me, aren't you?" Goku smiles.

"Why wouldn't I be? You've been staying with me for a while now."

"Well as Sirzechs did say, you weren't strong enough to handle this Bishop until now, so I'm pretty sure that's a good enough reason, right? And now that you are, you can finally let this Bishop out. There's absolutely no need to worry about not telling me." Goku grins.

Rias starts to crack a smile. "Thank you."

"I'm actually looking forward to meeting this Bishop." Goku puts his hands behind his head. "But, there are two things I'm curious about though..."

"What about?"

"Is this Bishop actually really powerful? Because Sirzechs did look serious last night about it. Wonder if we'll be able to spar."