Chapter 20- Hope

Goku and Grayfia appear just about a couple of streets down from Kuohs entrance.

Goku looks around at his surroundings, noticing that he was a distance away from Kuoh Academy, also feeling familiar life forces nearby.

"We are here." Grayfia states while looking towards the school's direction.

Goku looks at where she was looking, noticing what looked to be a barrier surrounding the entire school. The life forces he felt were just around the outer layer of the barrier. Goku could see some people who were floating in mid-air just next to its surface.

"Thanks for bringing me here Grayfia."

"Of course. I brought you this far out because I thought it would be wise encase Kokabiel was to sense my magic."

"You were right to do so. I need to see where everyone is now." Goku closed his eyes to sense the life forces that were around the area of the school.

'Sona and her members were around the barrier using their magic. They're likely the cause of its creation. Now where's Rias and everyone...' Goku was still worried for them, but needed to keep his cool to see where they are. Goku begins to sense Rias and the others just barely within the magical barrier while also sensing a large power taking a guess that it was Kokabiel. Something was wrong though. Goku could feel their life forces weakened, bringing him out of his focused state.

Goku looks to Grayfia. "They're hurt!"

"You must go now then Goku. As Sirzechs said, you have the strength to face Kokabiel. Save Lady Rias and everyone, please." She bowed her head.

Goku turned and prepared himself to launch from the ground. Gokus Ki building up.

"I will Grayfia." Goku look back to her from the corner of his eye. "And I'll make sure to give Kokabiel what's coming to him."

Goku takes off from the ground, flying the fastest he could towards the school.

Grayfia stood and watched Goku leave a trail of white Ki as he flies off towards the school. Her face slowly grew a slight smile. "If Sirzechs has that much faith in your strength Goku, then so will I." Grayfia then left the area using her teleporting magic.

Now just approaching the magical barrier. Making his way towards Sona, with Tsubaki just beside her. Goku flies next to her, jump scaring the two.

"Sona, I need to get in there right now!" Goku tried to push the barrier, it cracked slightly.

Sona sees the uneasy look on Gokus face. A face that showed extreme worry. But she was hesitant to comply.

"Goku, we need to continue to stabilize the barrier, for the safety of everyone in Kuoh Town!"

"Sona please. If you don't give me an opening to get in there, Rias, Akeno and everyone in there will die!"

Sona gasped at what Goku said.

Goku looked through the barrier to see an explosion occur just beside the ORC building. Goku suddenly felt Konekos life force get weaker as it happened.

"KONEKO!!!" Goku cried with pain in his voice. "DAMNIT!!!" Goku punched the barrier which made it break as Goku dashed in there and charged towards the others in a hurry. Sona was surprised this happened.

"Reform the barrier now before it's too late!" She cried.

With Rias and the others.

Rias is knelt down beside Asia who has Isseis head on her lap. Parts of Isseis uniform are ripped from the blazer, shirt and his pants. His face had multiple cuts, the same across parts of his arms, legs and torso. Rias who as some rips in her uniform while her face was partly covered in dust from the rubble with a couple of cuts on her face. Asia looked extremely worried for Issei and everyone else's well-being, trying her best to heal Issei back to strength so she could get to everyone else.