Chapter 18- A Helping Hand

Next day at Kuoh academy. Break time just started and Goku is just making his way down the corridors of Kuoh towards the outside grounds.

They were currently thinking about what Goku seen when mind reading Kiba the previous night. This was affecting Gokus mood. Not that happy and positive attitude that he'd usually have.

Rias tried her best to cheer up Goku this morning, but it just didn't work. Goku would crack a smile to her whenever she tried but he'd just go back to a sad frown. Akeno also noticing this as Goku seen her while meeting up in the main lobby at school. Rias told her everything that happened last night, of course Akeno also tried her best to cheer Goku up during the day but got the same result.

When break came, Rias told Goku that she had some things to talk about with Sona, as much as she wanted to spend time with Goku during the day despite him being in the mood he's in. Akeno accompanied her on the way there while Goku left the class.

As Goku continued walking down the corridor as he was nearing the door that lead to outside. Goku walked by students of Kuoh who which noticed his mood.

*What's wrong with Goku?*

*He looks sad.*

*Should I ask him if he's okay?*

*Ha. Kinda happy seeing him that way.* A boy snickers.

Goku could hear what they were saying but couldn't care less. Goku walked on and made it to the door to go outside. Sensing Issei, Asia and Koneko just outside.

Goku spots Issei and Asia standing next to Matsuda, Motohama and Aika as Goku makes his way over. Goku looked over to where he sensed Koneko and seen she was just on the grass pitch in the middle of the school yard with the rest of her class, wrapping up the end of whatever her class was doing for PE.

Issei is leaned against the railing while Asia is talking to Motohama and Matsuda. Suddenly a boy runs past Goku while making his way to the group. He dashes right in front of Asia as she is surprised by his suddenly appearance. Goku recognized him from somewhere.

'Isn't that the guy from Sonas peerage?' Goku thought to himself. "His names... Saji? I think that was it."

Goku makes his way over to the group while Saji placing his hands on Asia's while nodding his head. Goku comes behind him while Asia notices him.

"Hi Goku!" Asia waves with a cheerful smile while ignoring Saji.

Saji looks behind him to see Goku standing there with a gloomy look. Kinda of intimidated him which made him shake.

"O-Oh, hello there Goku." He said nervously while staring up at Goku.

"Hey. Saji right?"

"Yeah."

"Nice to see you again. How you been?"

"Doing alright." He smiles.

"Good to hear." Goku sighs.

"What's wrong Goku?" Asia puts her hand on his arm, noticing Gokus mood.

"Hmm? Nothing really Asia." Goku shakes his head.

Issei hears Asia ask that question and looks over at Goku with concern.

"Goku! My brutha from anotha motha. What's crackin man?" Matsuda comes up behind Goku. Giving him a friendly pat on the back.

Saji cringes.

"Oh, hey Matsuda." Goku lightly chuckled.

"Oh, Goku too right?" Motohama says with a slight voice crack while fixing his glasses to his face.