Chapter 9- Trapped Power

It was a new day in Kuoh Town. Goku awakens after being exhausted from yesterday's shenanigans.

Goku got up from the sofa and rubbed his head.

'Man, still feel a bit rough. Hope it'll ware off during school.' Goku rubbed his eyes then got up and changed before Rias could make her way down. After he changed he went into the kitchen to wait for her while sitting down at the table.

Goku rested his head on his hand while in though. 'I've been busy with other stuff going on. It's hard to get in a decent workout around here. I really should commit to some serious training after school and maybe try to unlock this transformation again.' Goku sighed. 'It's what I should be doing. It's apart of me. I need to unlock it and make it mine. It's what Vegeta would be doing working his ass off to do if he was in my shoes.'

Goku then scratched his cheek. 'And then there's Rias...'

Goku then heard the door open. Perfect timing too.

"Morning." She smiled as she entered and walked to the coffee machine.

"Morning Rias." Goku said while yawning.

"Still not full waken up yet?"

"Not just yet, no."

Rias started making coffee for the both of them.

"Having anything this morning?" She asked Goku.

"Hmm, not really feeling hungry this morning." He mumbled.

She raised an eyebrow. "That's unlike you, is it not?" She giggled softly.

"I suppose. Just thinking about something." Goku continued to lean on his hand while looking out the window, watching the sun rise.

"What's this something?" She was curious.

Goku sighed. "The transformation..."

"And?" She pondered while coming over to place Gokus cup in front of him. She then sat beside him.

Goku tilted his head to look at her. "I want to unlock it. Use it at will whenever I need it. It's apart of me, so I should adapt to it."

"I see." She nods. "The others were kinda freaked out once they seen it."

"Wouldn't be surprised. Although I don't want them to be afraid of it." Goku looked to the side. "Like, I know I transformed into it while I was consumed by rage... but that's not the way I want to keep transforming into it."

She then placed her hand on his arm. "I understand what your saying Goku. And I know you'll get there. And if you need any help, I'm always here." She smiled up at Goku.

"I know that. And I will of course." Goku let out a small smile.

"Good. Now drink that before it gets cold." She points to his coffee.

"Oh yes, right." Goku picked up the coffee and took a drink. "Oww, tongue." The coffees heat was something to get use to.

"Sip it silly." Rias giggled.

----

After Goku and Rias finished drinking the coffee, they both headed to school and went to class.

Goku was still thinking a lot about how he would unlock that Super Saiyan power. He thought back to Frieza then Asia. That overwhelming rage that filled his entire body. It just happened in the moment of things. It's hard to replicate that when nothing similar is happening.

Goku continued on with school. History or Science class were today. Goku payed little attention to what was being taught during the classes.

The Super Saiyan transformation kept playing in his head. Rias and Akeno noticed his strange behavior because they haven't really seen him as quiet like this. During history class, the teacher even asked Goku a question when he wasn't paying attention and had to say his name a couple of times until Akeno nudged his shoulder.