Chapter 14- Physical Education

It's morning at the ORC. The birds singing and the suns light just making its way into the bedroom. In the bed lays Rias who was just starting to wake up. A quick rub to her eyes and a slight stretch she started to move slightly over to the left side of the bed.

'Goku...' she smiled while her eyes are still closed, expecting Goku to be next to her in the bed. She stretched her arms to the other side of the bed, expecting to grab onto his arm. Instead she grabs the bedsheets.

"Huh?" She opens her eyes only to see the empty spot on the other side. "He's done it again..." Rias pouts.

She rubbed her eyes and got up from the bed to sit on the side. She let out a yawn and another stretch. 'I can't be mad at him. He saved me from the marriage proposal after all.' Rias smiles thinking back on Goku fighting Riser. 'He still got up and pushed himself to beat Riser. The only thing on his mind was making sure I was free, and the others happy...'

Rias got up from the bed and walked over to the windows. She started to hear grunts and the speed of punches and kicks being thrown in the air. She peeked out the window. 'He's been working so hard to get stronger and improve his control on the transformation since that day.' Rias put her hand to her chest. 'He did also give me my first kiss...'

"Ya! Ha! Wryah!" Multiple kicks and punches, all in quick succession. Combining them together with some twirls, twists and spins. With the occasional back flips and front flips. On one of those back flips, Goku jumps in the air and transforms into Super Saiyan which Rias was surprised he did it so easily.

'He's gotten way better to the form.' Rias thought to herself with a soft smile.

Goku does a flurry of punches of kicks in the air while moving faster.

He lands on the ground and goes back to his base form. He sensed Rias' presence quickly.

'She's up.' Goku turned around to see Rias looking at him through the window.

Rias smiled at Goku while a blush appeared on her face. She opened the window. "Come on Goku. It's time to get changed for school."

Goku noticed that she was indeed naked. Half of her chest exposed. Goku immediately turned his eyes away and blushes. "Okay, be there in a sec..."

Rias went away from the window, leaving it open for Goku.

'It's been just over two weeks since the day I saved Rias. A lot has happened since then. I've been getting a better handle on Super Saiyan. I'm still in the middle of mastering the form. I manage to get up to grade three of Super Saiyan, making sure the form won't fail me again. Also, been training Issei, Koneko and Kiba the other times whenever their free on certain days. Isseis gotten stronger with his Sacred Gear. Konekos speed and reflexes are faster and Kiba is getting quicker and striking a lot better with his blade. Asia and Akeno are doing well and Rias has been a lot happier now which is great. We've even went to track down some stray Devils a couple of times.'

Goku took off from the ground and headed towards the window. Grabbing the top of it and letting his legs go in first as he sat down and slide his way into the room. Goku sees Rias at the other side of the bed. She was now wearing her school shirt while putting on her white socks. She looked over her shoulder to see him.

"Morning Goku."

Goku walked over to his side. "Morning." Goku tried to keep his eyes off her, seeing that she was not fully clothed just yet. This was something that's been hard getting use to, now that Goku doesn't sleep downstairs on the sofa anymore. Rias insisted after all.

Gokus uniform was folded on the bedside unit, just like the first day of school. Goku went over and sat on his side of the bed to begin changing out of his Gi. Goku tended to stay quiet during these mornings due to feeling awkward about changing while Rias was in the room.