Chapter 7-Everything is Perfect

So it's been 2 weeks since me and Kalin started dating. These past 2 weeks have been amazing. I honestly love Kalin so much. He made me forget about my horrible past . It all started in 10th grade. Everybody used to say how ugly and worthless I was. I let it get to me very quickly because I was very insecure. I fell into deep depression. I was quiet, I didn't have any friends. I started to cut, and sit there and think how it would wash away the pain.(All this happened after my ex boyfriend) But, I realize that it didn't help at all. So I decided to change. I went shopping and got new clothes. I started wearing makeup. It was a new me. But, I felt better. Thats when I finally stopped letting people bring me down. Thats when I met Ari. I told her my story. She made my life a bit easier, because I had someone to talk too. But anyways, that was my horrific past. Now, I'm happy with Kalin and ready for any challenges I have to take in the future. Kalin and I, we got even closer. We are going to visit his mom tomorrow. Right now, I'm in my room while Kalins in the shower. Well to my surprise, Kalin comes out with his towel down his waist and water dripping down his chest. I was in deep stare at Kalin's abs. "Babe My Face is Up here" he says pointing to his face. "I know babe. Wow my boyfried is hot and has a nice body. 2 in 1." i say. "What about this guy?" Kalin says pointing to his crotch area while smirking. "Yea that too baby." I say gigling.
He gets dressed and we fall aslepp. I'm really excited to see Mama Starlah and Lala for the first time! I hope they like me.

(Short Chapter I know Sorry guys! I'll try to make the next one longer! Vote for the next chapter!
-xoxo Your author)