Chapter 11- Packing

So Me and Kalin leave for Hawaii in 2 days. And I'm so excited you have no idea. Kalin also told me that Ari and Myles are coming with us too. So right now me and Kalin are starting to pack up our suitcases. Well at least I am. I actually think I'm Gonna go to the mall to get a few new clothing to take. Kalins on our bed playing NBA 2k15. He's probably gonna end up packing the night we leave. my phone starts
*Ari💖💕* (A-Ari/B-Bri)
B-Hello?
A-Hey Best friend!!
B-Omg Ari I feel like we havent talked in forever.
A- Same. Wanna hangout. Have a girls day out?
B- Un sure you and Myles come over so Kalin and him can hang out too.
A-Okay. We'll be there in 10. Love you
B- Kk Love you too!
*End Of Phone Call*
"Kalinnnnn" i yell.
"Yess babe?" he says.
"Ari and Myles are coming over, But me and Ari are having a girls day out qnd Myles is staying here with you!"
"Okay Babe. Come here for a sec though"
I walk up to him.
"Yes?" i ask.
"Nothing. I just wanted to hug and kiss my beautiful girlfriend." he says while Hugging me. I just smile. I swear Kalin is always so cute.
*Ding Dong*
Oohh. Ari & Myles are here!
I quickly run downstairs and open the door.
"Ariiii!" I yell and hug my bestfriend.
"Briiii!" she says back. After we pull away Myles looks at me and says,"No hug for me?" I quicly embrace him in a hug too.
"Hey Poof Boy!" i say.
We all go inside and they both greet Kalin. After that me and Ari Head To the Mall. We Went to Forever 21, Which I got 2 bikinis(the first is Red with ruffles and poka dots and the second one is the bottom piece black and the top hot pink.) I also got 2 more denim shorts and a crop top that has a sunset on it. Then We went to Victoria secret and got some undergarments. I may or may not have bought one just to wear for kalin😏. After Going to some more stores we went to Panda Express and got some Thai Tea with Tapioca and some Ice.(KAM FAM Y'ALL KNOW WHERE THIS FROM😏) Ofcourse we got Myles and Kalin some. Then we went to get our nails done. I got Short Fake nails with a nice pink color and as the accent nail I got a glittery silver on my ring finger. Ari got Green Fake Nails with Silver Polka dots on them.
*They Get Home*
"Guysss Where Homeeee!" i yell walking into my living room.
"Babeee I misse you!" Kalin says running to me and kissing me on the lips. Myles does the same with Ari. We give them their Thai Tea and Myles legit tackled us with huge and thank yous. Damn that boy really loves his Thai Tea. Ari and Myles decided to sleep over so we order about 2 large pies of Pepperoni Pizza. Then we All watched All seasons of American Horror Story. Now, I defineitly can't wait for Hawaii hoepfully everything goes well.

a/n

I've decided to add some drama to the story. Watch out for the next few chapters! 4+ Votes for next chapter!