Chapter 12- Hawaii

Soo Today we finally leave for Hawaii! I'm so excited. Me and Kalin have been bringing all our luggage downstairs and waiting for Our cab. Ari & Myles are meeting us at the airport.
*Skipping Ride To the airport*
We get out, take out our luggage and pay the driver. Once we go inside we quicly spot Myles. He tells us Ari went to the bathroom.
*We checked in and Ari came back from the bathroom*
We sit in the waiting area listening to some tunes.
"Flight 335 To Hawaii Is Now Boarding" the attendent says. We all grab our belongings and Line up to enter the plane.
*8 Hours of Flight(im just randomly putting a number idk how many hours it is from the bay to hawaii)*
"Babe Wakeup Were landing" kalin says while slightly shaking me.
"Huh Oh Okay" i say back.
We all get off the plane. Oh my Gosh! Everything looks so beautiful.
Me, Ari, Myles,& Kalin get greeted by one of the workers of the airport. "Aloha! I hope all of you enjoyed your flight. Enjoy Your Trip Here In Hawaii!" she says.
We go get all of our luggage and grab a cab to our hotel. We will be staying at "Alohá Resorts" (made that up pretty sure thats not real).
*We Get To The Hotel*
"Aloha! Welcome to Alohá Resorts! Thank you for choosing this hotel." A hawaiian which i'm guessing works at this hotel tells us. She Gives us a lei to put on our necks. They Have some very nice pink flowers. Next they give us our room key. We have a sweet with two rooms(each inlcude their own bathrooms), a living room, & kitchen.
*Approaching The Room*
Kalin opens the door with the key they gave him.
"Woah" we all gasp. This place is beautiful.(pictures above) The living room has an amazing view. The kitchen looks like a normal kitchen would, but with some Hawaiian decorations. Next, we enter our rooms. I can't even describe how beautiful everything is! We all start un packing. We decided just to go to sleep after because we all are pretty jet lagged. Can't Wait till tomorrow!

a/n
So they're finally in Hawaii may seem like a good thing now....
4+ Votes for next chapter! And Thank you for getting this book to 1k reads!
~your author