Chapter 23-Movie Day

So today Kalin wants to take me and Sky out to the movies. We are currently getting ready. Skylar loves Kalin and I'm happy she's getting used to him. I'm wearing a hoddie that is a pink tye dye color and says "FOOD" with some leggings and vans. Sky is wearing a tie dye "K&M" hoodie,(Supporting her dad and uncle poof) with some white leggings and lil timberlands. I dress my baby well😂. Kalin then picks us us and we go watch "The Spongebob Movie:Sponge out of Water" we got keep it PG or else we would've went to go see "Fifty Shades of Grey".
*After the Movie*
Sky fell asleep during the movie. I gotta say I guess it was okay.
We went home and I let Kalin stay over since it was really late.
"Uhm, Kalin, what are you gonna sleep in becuase I don't have any guy clothes." i say chuckling slightly.
"Umm I guess I'll just have to sleep in my boxers, you don't mind right" He says smirking slightly.
I shake my head no. I also let him sleep on my bed because, he practically begged me.
We go in bed and I feel his arms wrap around my waist. Deep inside, I know I've been missing this feeling. Alot.
"Goodnight Beautiful" Kalin whispers kissing my cheek.
"Goodnight." I say with a big ass smile on my face that he can't see since its dark.

a/n

i need longer chapters..who aggrees? 4+ Votes for next chapter! Love Y'all..and almost forgot thanks for the 2k+ Reads!