Chapter 13-Beach

I feel lips on me as I start waking up.
"Good Morning Babe" kalin says.
"Good Morning!" i say, immediately jumping out of bed.
I ran out if our room and Knocked on Myles & Ari's door. I don't wanna walk in if they're...you know. No response. I ope the door. Thankfully they're still sleeping🙏. "ARIANNA AND MYLES PARRISH WAKE THE FUCK UP AND GET UR ASSES READY TO GO TO THE BEACH!" i yell making them both get out of bed as fast as blinking.
"BRIANNA JOHNSON WTF WAS THAT FOR?!" Ari yells at me with Myles.
"Good Morning!" i say calmly and smile at them.
"I woke you up becuase I really want to go the beach now PLEASE get ready!" i say.
"Ughh Your lucky we love you" Myles says to me. I embrace both in a hug and walk out.
I start getting ready by just taking a bath. I'm not showering because I'm going to the beach and I'm gonna obviously have to take a shower after.
*After her bath*
I decide on wearing one of my new bikinis. The top is strapless and hot pink and the bottom piece is just plain black. I put my hair and a messy bun and no make-up. Ari is wearing something just like me but the top is teal. On top I wear a white crop top with denim shorts and white vans. Ari wears a Yellow tank top with black jean shorts and her yellow converse. She leaves her hair down and also no make-up.Kalin is wearing a White T-Shirt With some Black Trunks. Myles is Wearing a Black shirts with Blue trunks. We all leave for breakfast downstairs. We ate scrambled eggs, hashbrowns, and either pancackes or waffles. We FINALLY leave for the beach. We take off our shoes and start walking on the soft sand. This reminds me of when Kalin asked me out.
"Babe" i say.
"Yes?" he says.
"This reminds me of when U asked me out"
"Omg your right that was probably the best night of my life."
"I love you Kalin"
"I love you too Bri"
We kissed but then heard a snap.
"I'll send u that bae"Ari said. I quickly mouthed a thank you.
We all went in the ocean and started splashing each other. After a lomg day, we went back to the hotel, showered and then to sleep. We have 4 more days keft and i don't want them to go so fast.

A/N
Look out for the next chapter foreal. These past chapters are just fillers. 4+ votes for next chapter!
~your author