Chapter One-Meeting Each Other

'Bri'
*Text Message*
From//Best frand❤️😘😸
Ari(anna)-^Heyyy briiiii!!
Bri- Hey ariiiii im bored les go out or something
Ari-Omg please bowling?
Bri-pick u up in 20

I live by myself in a house in California. My bestfriend Ari lives about 5 minutes away from me. We've been bestfriends since birth.
I start to get ready and put on some white shorts and a black long sleeve crop top and black vans. For my hair i straightened it. For makeup i put, foundation and concealer with powder to cover my pores and some mascara on my lashes. After i took a last look at the mirror and grabbed my phone, wallet, and car keys and headed out the door.
I texted Ari saying i was outside her front door. She came out wearing some black shorts with A Pink crop top that had a heart on it and white vans. Her brown hair was wavy.
About 5 minutes later we get to the bowling alley. We get stares from the guys looking us up and down. Me and Ari just smirked and kept walking. We pay for the 2 games and we start playing at lane #5. Right next to us was two insanely hot guys. One was tall and lightskin with amazing green eyes. The other one was shorter and had chocolate eyes with his brown hair was in a poof. I think they noticed us staring because they just smirked at us and then smiled. Me and Ari start playing and we both get strikes the first time we went. Yea i guess you can say we are pretty good at bowling.
The hot guy with the green eyes approaches me and says "Great Shot babe"
"Thanks"
"I didn't catch your name?"
"Brianna, But call me Bri."
"Thats a nice name. I'm Kalin."
After that Ari and the other guy comes up to us.
"Hey! I'm Myles"
"Hi. I'm Brianna. Call me Bri though!" "My name is Ari!" Kalin speaks,
"You guys wanna exchange numbers?" "Sure" me and Ari say. Well, to clear things up, i haven't fallen in love. So yea i admit it, i just hook up, ima total player. But on the other hand, Ari has had 2 boyfriends. She just recently broke up about 3 months ago.After we exchanged number we finished playing our bowling games.Me and Ari went back to my place cause she was spending the night. She has her own room with clothes cause she practiclly lives there.
'Kalin'
Wow. Back at the bowling alley two hot girls were in the lane next to us. Both were hot but one of them caught my eye. Apperantly her name is Bri. She's a total Hot Chick. Yea i know you guys are peobably like what the fuck he's exaggerating. But no. Trust me. She's something. Oh and also ima player. Probably hooked up with a hundred girls. Go to partys every weekend. Haven't fallen in love with any of them. But Myles. My boy Myles. Yeass. This guy has had about 5 different girlfriends. Broke up with his last one about 6 months ago. Now he's been having fun. Though, I can see him tryin' to get with Ari. Well Ima text that hot babe Bri tomorrow see how things go.