Chapter 19-Uh Oh

So I've been feeling disgusting lately. Headaches, Vomitting. But It all started ever since I ate some left over pasta we ordered. I probably got food poisoning. I should go to the doctor to see what he thinks. I'm definetly not pregnant. I had my period last time before me and Kalin had sex. So my next one should be here soon.
"Kalinnn"i yell across the room.
"Yes babe" he says.
"I think I need to go to the doctor because I might've Gotten Food posioning."
"Alright Babe les go"
*Skipps Ride to the Doctors Office*
I sign in and wait for one of the nurses to call my name.
"Ms. Brianna Johnson?" a middle aged lady says.
Me and Kalin get up and follow her. They take my height,weight,and heart rate. After that the doctor comes I tell him my symptoms. He takes a blood test and urine test. Ne and Kalin go wait in his office.
"How are you feeling babe?" Kalin asks me.
"I don't feel as bad as I did which is weird." i reply.
Soon after the doctor comes in with the test results.
"Ms. Johnson The test state that you do not have food poisoning. Actually, Congratualtions! Your 4 weeks pregnant!" The doctor said.
What? How? We used protection. All these questions popped up in my head. I look up at Kalin and see he dosen't seem to happy about this. I finally decided to speak up.
"Than you doctor." I say and smile weakly. I drag Kalin out with me and He seems mad. We walk into the car.
"So"
"Kalin what are we gonna do?" i say.
"Ughh fuck why now. Out of all the fucking times now. Right when I'm about to go on tour and my career is starting." He yells. Making me jump slightly.
"You don't want this baby do you?" i say touching my stomach that has a little human bein inside it.
"I honestly don't." Kalin replys.
"Drive me home right now." i say sternly. Seriously Kalin. Right now he bails on me when I'm carrying his child. This can't be happening. You know what, I'm keeping this child rather Kalin want to be with me or not. We pull up to our drive way. I get out and slam the door.
"Wait Bri!" Kalin yells reaching for my wrist.
"What Kalin."
"Are you gonna keep the baby?"
"Ofcourse I am Kalin! Why would I want to sacrafice a life like that. And I'm willing to break up with you if you don't want to stay with me through this."
"So its offical...We're breaking Up"
"Yes Kalin. Now get your stuff out of my house and leave!" i scowl at him. We go inside and I watch him pack everything. He finally leaves and Thats when I broke down. I have a baby on the way, its dad dosent want it and now I'm alone.

a/n
ayee Kalin's such a dick in this story. 😂 4+ Votes for next chapter! Thanks for the 1.73k reads love y'all💖