Chatper 18- What's going on?

So Right now I'm here at my House with Kalin,Myles &Ari.
We are all having a movie night. I'm so happy me and Kalin got back together. Yes, He took me out that night we made up over the phone and ate dinner. He asked me to be his girlfriend again at the resturant. And he maybe gave me something else after that😉. Kalin and Myles have been acting weird lately. Hmm I wonder whats wrong.
"Hey babe" i say.
"Yes bbygirl" he says.
"What's wrong? I feel like somethings bothering you are you keeping something from me?"
"Actually Me and Myles been wanting to tell you and Ari something." he says looking over to Myles.
"Yea Um so yoy guys know how me and Kalin sing." Myles says.
Me and Ari nodd.
"Well you see, Our mangaget Ana, got us signed to a record label...and WERE GOING ON TOUR!" Him and Kalin say at the same time. Me and Ari jump and hug they boys. They're honestly really good singerss.(whats ur fav song by them?)
"OH MY GOD I'M HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!" me and Ari tackle them with hugs.
"Thank you guys! But theres one more thing." they say looking down.
"You guys.........you guys..huh..can't come with us"
Me and Ari look down.
Tears threaten to fall down. I look up at Kalin. He embraces me in a hug and I let It all out. I'm not gonna see my boyfriend for months. We pull away.
"Okay I know this is sad. But we are not gonna see you guys in a while. So I want to enjoy every second we have left together till you guys leave." i say.
They nod and we all group hug. Only two more weeks till they leave.

a/n
aww theyre going on tour. Anybody going to the dedication tour? I migh. If you are tell me what show I might see you there😂 4+ Votes for next chapter !